Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sexy Francesca

Denver is the best

27 posts in this topic

I travel quite a bit - domestic as well as international, and I am always so pleased to return home.. Denver you have my heart xoxo!!!

14 hours ago, Sexy Francesca said:

I travel quite a bit - domestic as well as international, and I am always so pleased to return home.. Denver you have my heart xoxo!!!

Damn straight, girl.  Nice to hear someone say something nice about the Queen City of the Plains for a change.  I could live anywhere I want and I continue to choose Denver, maybe because Great-Grandpa BadBoy homesteaded here, but mainly because it is such an interesting city due to the fact that nearly everyone is from somewhere else.  A lot of natives hate all the newcomers - I love what they have brought with them, especially the ethnic and American regional restaurants.

Glad to have you back home! Next time let's tour together, birds of a feather 

xxx

29 minutes ago, Emilie Anderson said:

Glad to have you back home! Next time let's tour together, birds of a feather 

xxx

❤️ You xoxo

Denver is so awesome. It's beautiful, fairly clean, lots of fun things to do, lots of nice guys to do.... Welcome home!!!

6 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Denver is so awesome. It's beautiful, fairly clean, lots of fun things to do, lots of nice guys to do.... Welcome home!!!

Thanks Doll! 

On 12/3/2017 at 9:47 AM, BadBoy said:

Damn straight, girl.  Nice to hear someone say something nice about the Queen City of the Plains for a change.  I could live anywhere I want and I continue to choose Denver, maybe because Great-Grandpa BadBoy homesteaded here, but mainly because it is such an interesting city due to the fact that nearly everyone is from somewhere else.  A lot of natives hate all the newcomers - I love what they have brought with them, especially the ethnic and American regional restaurants.

Same here - love all the newcomers. The "natives" who whine about them are douchebags.

By the way, no one here is truly a "native". No one is more entitled to live here than someone else.

1 hour ago, RandySavage said:

Same here - love all the newcomers. The "natives" who whine about them are douchebags.

By the way, no one here is truly a "native". No one is more entitled to live here than someone else.

Sorry, you're wrong. The word "native" has a definition:

na·tive
ˈnādiv/
noun

1. 1.
    a person born in a specified place or associated with a place by birth, whether subsequently resident there or not.
    "a native of Montreal"

I was born here, so I am a "native". I do agree that no one is more entitled than another to live here. Have a nice day!

2 hours ago, RandySavage said:

I was born and raised here, my kin heed from all of Colorado, even got some native in me...you Dick?

On 12/3/2017 at 9:47 AM, BadBoy said:

I've heard from a sommelier that works in a very prominent restaurant that Denver is on track with Chicago as far as selection and quality of eateries. And there are so many little "hole in the wall" type places that are just fun, and have great food. 

Although the economy is killer, it is difficult to think about leaving permanently.

14 hours ago, RandySavage said:

I was born at the old Colorado General Hospital at 9th & Colorado. Blvd and raised right here in Denver near Alameda & I25.

By definition of the word native, that does make a native of Colorado and of Denver.

Not sure where you get off saying no one here is truly a native.

"There's no place like home!" 👠👠I feel like Dorothy over here after visiting Kansas this week.. I'm with ya sister! I'm always happy coming home to Menver.  We will have to coordinate our travel plans a lot better. Vegas will be lonely without ya but I hope you enjoy being celebrated for your birthday! 

Happy Birthday to the sweetest little minx I know! When I get back home I'm taking you out for a vanilla ice cream cone 🤣😅😉

and cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! 🍦🍰

Xoxoxo

10 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I was born at the old Colorado General Hospital at 9th & Colorado. Blvd and raised right here in Denver near Alameda & I25.

By definition of the word native, that does make a native of Colorado and of Denver.

Not sure where you get off saying no one here is truly a native.

Weird that this kind of struck a nerve. My point is - the Native Americans were here long before any of us were.

It's douchey to call yourself a native - just in my opinion.

And even the indigenous Americans were just immigrants from Asia - we're all just passing through - some of us have been here longer, some families have been here longer (mine arrived in the 1800s), but we're all just immigrants.  Good thing there weren't any walls back then, otherwise this would be a pretty boring place.

BTW, is "douchey" a word? :rolleyes:

Political correctness runs amuck.

BTW.....Merry Christmas everyone

14 hours ago, Emilie Anderson said:

"There's no place like home!" 👠👠I feel like Dorothy over here after visiting Kansas this week.. I'm with ya sister! I'm always happy coming home to Menver.  We will have to coordinate our travel plans a lot better. Vegas will be lonely without ya but I hope you enjoy being celebrated for your birthday! 

Happy Birthday to the sweetest little minx I know! When I get back home I'm taking you out for a vanilla ice cream cone 🤣😅😉

and cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! 🍦🍰

Xoxoxo

You had me at ice cream cones! xoxo

58 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I've lived in Colorado from age 10 on. Grew up on the Western slope. Welcome back home!

HA! I got you beat:wub:. I grew up here too, since age 2. But I still feel as a native.  Technically I am not!

XOXo

51 minutes ago, petey-9950 said:

Born and raised here in littleton

My deepest sympathies.  I was also raised in Littleton.

Sorry to make it board post on a trivial subject. I was just very very happy to be back home after having not an awesome time in Cali .... i was venting xoxo

2 hours ago, Sexy Francesca said:

Sorry to make it board post on a trivial subject. I was just very very happy to be back home after having not an awesome time in Cali .... i was venting xoxo

Well see what you did. You opened a new and great subject!  And I think 🤔 folks enjoyed expressing their heritage.a bit.

7 hours ago, Sexy Francesca said:

I also had not an awesome time in Cali. That's why I live here now :)

2 hours ago, decafnaetd said:

I also had not an awesome time in Cali. That's why I live here now :)

Is California STILL there?!? It's on fire!

5 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Is California STILL there?!? It's on fire!

Seems to be it's regular state of affairs here lately.

Cali is a spicy state! Heck it is on fire too!🔥🔥🔥🔥

Also, when you speak from your ❤it does not matter what others think. You have good taste! 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki