hornyincs

Jinsum.....i'm confused

50 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, pfunk said:

I've probably experienced this twice, in 30 years. 

There is a reason you experience it more often. It's not because you're a good human. 

I have no opinion on Jinsum. I've never met her. I suspect mental illness might be involved. 

You've never met me either yet seem to have no problem casting dispersion. Is that because I don't have a kitty to suck up to or because you've been single that long? My best guess is a combination of the two. LMAO. Yet, as we can all see in this thread about just one provider, it happens a lot more than you lackeys care to admit.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

I had a very similar experience. Texted, sent screening info, she asked when I'd like to set an appointment and told me what days she was available so I looked at my schedule. 6 minutes later while I was trying to sort out a time I got a string of super threatening texts - threatening to call my place of employment and out me, accusing me of jerking her around and telling me TOB guys are ruining this industry - 6 minutes later. I could see if it was a few hours or something but I barely even had time to check on my schedule. Figured I dodged a bullet, but it was a bit nerve wracking. 

10 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

You've never met me either yet seem to have no problem casting dispersion. 

You're using that word incorrectly...

On 8/3/2019 at 1:55 PM, Hobby Hobbit said:

Perhaps the exception, I've certainly come across more than my share of providers who are simply man-haters here to take our money and yet, we're "entitled".

For every one you come across, most providers can match you a hundred or two women haters who feel entitled. You included according, to yourprevious posts. Since we're not talking about the OPs provider anymore, and moved the topic further along. 

On 8/4/2019 at 11:13 AM, pfunk said:

There is a reason you experience it more often. It's not because you're a good human. 

11 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

You've never met me either yet seem to have no problem casting dispersion. Is that because I don't have a kitty to suck up to or because you've been single that long? My best guess is a combination of the two. LMAO. Yet, as we can all see in this thread about just one provider, it happens a lot more than you lackeys care to admit.

No one has to meet you to know what you're all about. Your posts have told us that from the very beginning. I believe he just posted a review so he's definitely getting kitty.

It's not a matter of members or your term Lackey's not admitting this happens in the hobby. We all know it hapoens to both sides in the hobby all the time, but who wants to see thread after thread bashing providers and clients. This is one that needed to be brought up obviously. If it were up to you though. You just want to go on your normal constant negativity about the providers posts. 

Welcome back to the board 😴

On 8/4/2019 at 11:13 AM, pfunk said:

I have no opinion on Jinsum. I've never met her. I suspect mental illness might be involved. 

One of the few times I agree with the Funk. But at this point this whole thread looks like a giant review. I think we got carried away here. We got all the info we really need. No?

Edited by Vassago

12 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

For every one you come across, most providers can match you a hundred or two women haters who feel entitled. You included according, to yourprevious posts. Since we're not talking about the OPs provider anymore, and moved the topic further along. 

Umm, what the ...?

12 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

No one has to meet you to know what you're all about. Your posts have told us that from the very beginning. I believe he just posted a review so he's definitely getting kitty.

It's not a matter of members or your term Lackey's not admitting this happens in the hobby. We all know it hapoens to both sides in the hobby all the time, but who wants to see thread after thread bashing providers and clients. This is one that needed to be brought up obviously. If it were up to you though. You just want to go on your normal constant negativity about the providers posts. 

Welcome back to the board 😴

Anyway, I know my words have a unique way of making your kitty dry but in this case, your issue insofar as bashing providers and clients is with the OP not me, who merely cosigned and took the opportunity to expound in usual fashion.

So, how many providers have you shopped for? Assuming the answer ranges anywhere from none to not many, how would you know what hobbyists deal with? And, except to illustrate How to Do the Lackey with a "happy, happy, joy, joy, like a friend with benefits" (but not, LMAO) review, that he paid for kitty as evidenced by it only confirms my assertion. You see, guys like him do well here, guys like me don't. The difference being I don't need "your" approval to get kitty, more power to you both.

Thanks for the dry welcome.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

16 hours ago, pfunk said:

You're using that word incorrectly...

Nope, casting dispersion.  It's when you're fishing, you cast, and the bait wasn't secured, thereby dispersing all over the body of water.   hahaha

6 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Umm, what the ...?

Anyway, I know my words have a unique way of making your kitty dry but in this case, your issue insofar as bashing providers and clients is with the OP not me, who merely cosigned and took the opportunity to expound in usual fashion.

So, how many providers have you shopped for? Assuming the answer ranges anywhere from none to not many, how would you know what hobbyists deal with? And, except to illustrate How to Do the Lackey with a "happy, happy, joy, joy, like a friend with benefits" (but not, LMAO) review, that he paid for kitty as evidenced by it only confirms my assertion. You see, guys like him do well here, guys like me don't. The difference being I don't need "your" approval to get kitty, more power to you both.

Thanks for the dry welcome.

Blah, blah, blah 😴😴😴

3 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Blah, blah, blah 😴😴😴

I know right?!? Word vomit. Does he ever say anything useful? :confused:

4 hours ago, Phil-anderer said:

Nope, casting dispersion.  It's when you're fishing, you cast, and the bait wasn't secured, thereby dispersing all over the body of water.   hahaha

You're making all our fisherman hard right now with your dirty talk. 😂

Not sure what the issue was between her and some of the fellas. I read her listing,followed directions and had a good time. Glad to say i did not experience anything crazy at all. In fact she seemed nice enough to me. I suppose it may be a total YMMV but just offering "My" experience.

Never ceases to amaze me.  Since the original post she has 23 good reviews only one bad one that just bitches bout her pics.  Yet many jump on board to say she has gone off on them ....... but not one posted a review.  Got no dog in the fight, have never seen her (might if she was to actually visit Springs) but if you all had similar bad experiences, why not post a review instead of trashing her on a two year old thread?  If she really does go off like a bottle rocket and the guys were innocent angels that said and did nothing wrong, I sincerely hope she seeks and gets help in controlling her emotions for her sake.  Not a happy way to live.

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

Never ceases to amaze me.  Since the original post she has 23 good reviews only one bad one that just bitches bout her pics.  Yet many jump on board to say she has gone off on them ....... but not one posted a review.  Got no dog in the fight, have never seen her (might if she was to actually visit Springs) but if you all had similar bad experiences, why not post a review instead of trashing her on a two year old thread?  If she really does go off like a bottle rocket and the guys were innocent angels that said and did nothing wrong, I sincerely hope she seeks and gets help in controlling her emotions for her sake.  Not a happy way to live.

There used to be several reviews posted about how she went off on guys. Some of the them may have been posted under her old stage name of SinninJin or something like that.

Yes I don’t think this is new, news.  Like ILW said something rings a bell about her rants in the past, like a bad, bad exwife.

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

There used to be several reviews posted about how she went off on guys. Some of the them may have been posted under her old stage name of SinninJin or something like that.

Pretty sure the profiles were combined and all reviews are there - that is why there are several before the date her current profile was created.  My point was that if there truly is that widespread a problem and all the guys chiming in saw her after the start of the thread over a year and a half ago, why are there only very good reviews??  The review system loses much of its usefulness if nobody reviews frequent bad behavior.  Not questioning what numerous guys say they experienced, but definitely saying "then you should have posted a frickin' review".  Then as always, one can read the review, the rebuttal, consider the sources and decide what to believe.

53 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Pretty sure the profiles were combined and all reviews are there - that is why there are several before the date her current profile was created.  My point was that if there truly is that widespread a problem and all the guys chiming in saw her after the start of the thread over a year and a half ago, why are there only very good reviews??  The review system loses much of its usefulness if nobody reviews frequent bad behavior.  Not questioning what numerous guys say they experienced, but definitely saying "then you should have posted a frickin' review".  Then as always, one can read the review, the rebuttal, consider the sources and decide what to believe.

I will agree with you on these points.

On 8/6/2019 at 2:12 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Blah, blah, blah 😴😴😴

That pretty much sums it up.

On 8/6/2019 at 10:29 PM, gr8owl said:

Lithium working as advertised aside, I'm pretty sure at least some are just more of the PC Lackey Dance some do to pay to play.

Seems to me that most people would rather not give a review if the experience was negative. This girl, as per everyone’s opinion does not really look like the girl in the pictures, yet the reviews all say the pics match. As someone said, the review system loses meaning if people are not being honest. In a way I’m guilty of the same sin. I once saw a provider and gave her a good review when service was GGG. She was the girl from the pictures and the service was ok, but never good. So, it happens, this girl on the other hand seems like a mystery, 50 good reviews, and tons of messages here saying other wise.