Jenna_James

Bad review?

12 posts in this topic

A hobbyist says he is going to write a bad review because I do not provide something that states clearly in my ad.....

like what? Lol

im offended I was asked something that is clearly on my ad ...and now I’m being threatened a bad review for it?

What do some suggest you do in in such situations ?

4 minutes ago, Jenna_James said:

A hobbyist says he is going to write a bad review because I do not provide something that states clearly in my ad.....

like what? Lol

im offended I was asked something that is clearly on my ad ...and now I’m being threatened a bad review for it?

What do some suggest you do in in such situations ?

If a session took place you can submit a Rebuttal to that review.

8 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

If a session took place you can submit a Rebuttal to that review.

We never even met. He just threatened a bad review because I was offended he asked me a question about something It clearly states  do not offer on my ad. 

Send Kaduk a pm with the information and stand your ground. He seems like a bully that’s trying to intimidate you into seeing him.  Tell him to pound sand and that threats are unacceptable. Then block and don’t give him a second thought. 

Report him so all of us ladies know who to add on our DNS list.  

24 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Send Kaduk a pm with the information and stand your ground. He seems like a bully that’s trying to intimidate you into seeing him.  Tell him to pound sand and that threats are unacceptable. Then block and don’t give him a second thought. 

Report him so all of us ladies know who to add on our DNS list.  

Excellent advice.   there is NO reason for anyone to bully the ladies.

Unfortunately there are guys out there that feel they can bully the ladies and harass them.  that is how they get their jollys.

Like Laci said, report him to the mods, and let all the ladies know who the lowlife is.

RESPECT is key in this world.

Thank you for all the advice. He has reviews and refrences wasn’t sure if I could post his handle on this forum or not 

wasn’t looking for any drama. 

Again thank you so much for the information. If he proceeds to put a negative review I will address it again. 

Im not into bullies either. I was offended and wasn’t allowed to rebuttal but he can threaten a bad review ? So silly

4 hours ago, Jenna_James said:

We never even met. He just threatened a bad review because I was offended he asked me a question about something It clearly states  do not offer on my ad.

If you never confirmed---> (No session) then no review would be approved

Must be Douchebag week!?! I have had bad issues with guys All Week! One even had a TER whitelist AnD sent me to a bogus Address 60 miles out.. 😡😡 ..

Wow, I know I am new around here but why even bother playing games with ladies? I could think of hundreds of things more entertaining than wasting time. #1 would be actually going to the appointment.

12 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

i thought you were into midgets........my bad. :cool:

They prefer to be called little people.😉