lintlizard

Fitbits fer yer junk

7 posts in this topic

This would be a nice gift for our friends that are always trying to increase their personal best. I have someone in mind to gift this little baby. I wonder if they make them for the ladies. He’s got me reaching new records—— that’s a whole new thread though. :P

6 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

This would be a nice gift for our friends that are always trying to increase their personal best. I have someone in mind to gift this little baby. I wonder if they make them for the ladies. He’s got me reaching new records—— that’s a whole new thread though. :P

One would have to gauge the various sex Positions pertaining to calories burned & figure out which sex workout benefits either the man or woman.

I'm in the developmental stage with patent pending for a TitBit piercing that correlates to the number of time per minute Tits bounce when having sex with calories burned.---> for example

49 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

One would have to gauge the various sex Positions pertaining to calories burned & figure out which sex workout benefits either the man or woman.

I'm in the developmental stage with patent pending for a TitBit piercing that correlates to the number of time per minute Tits bounce when having sex with calories burned.---> for example

Oh my..... Perhaps our own Kaduk with be featured in Technology Today!  I'll know someone famous!!!:P

I am ALL OVER THIS!!! I want to record how fast my technique is. It would be cool to see which regular beats which regular. LOL! Puns!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

What if it was cg or rcg and the lady was doing the heavy lifting...would it still register?  

Basically if the woman does all the work will the man get the credit?😂😂😂

Edited by Laci French