SydneyCoxxx-BANNED

References on TOB

15 posts in this topic

Hi guys!

how does my client ask for a reference on TOB? I know I have accepted one before and i see them on profiles.   Trying to help a client so please help me Help him 😘

Edited by SydneyCoxxx
Spelling

Need to be logged in but if they go to Ladies Profile, there is a button there for request reference. 

15 minutes ago, SydneyCoxxx said:

Hi guys!

how does my client ask for a reference on TOB? I know I have accepted one before and i see them on profiles.   Trying to help a client so please help me Help him 😘

Class act sweet lady!

On the top ribbon click "help".  Two choices in the pull down - client and provider.  Click on client and scroll down.  There is a good and clear description of how to accomplish asking for reference.  And everything one might want to know from provider side is covered if you select provider instead of client.

2 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Need to be logged in but if they go to Ladies Profile, there is a button there for request reference. 

Thank you:)

2 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

You guys are Rockstars!!  Thank you!! Guess he's tired of giving names and numbers for references out. This is a much better choice by far in my opinion; less work for everyone and same day appointments are not a problem. Thank you all so much! 

Mine says "request reference blocked" anyone know why?  And what can I do to fix it?

Someone blocked the request or do you have it set that way in your profile options?

8 hours ago, johnnybgood said:

Mine says "request reference blocked" anyone know why?  And what can I do to fix it?

You have to contact the Moderator to fix that- You hit the request reference button too many times- I did the same thing

30 minutes ago, Traveller17 said:

It appears it's a bit more complex from a mobile device but I'll keep looking. 

Nevermind.  I found it.  Haha

1 hour ago, Traveller17 said:

It appears it's a bit more complex from a mobile device but I'll keep looking. 

https://theotherboard.com/users/92857

Look on Laci's profile page, below her profile picture, the 4th button is the "Request Reference" button ..

Send Message, Forum Stats,  Write Review, Request Reference, Share Reference

9 hours ago, johnnybgood said:

We pmd you.