• Announcements

• Kaduk

TOB policy statement.   04/08/2018

To enter the site users must be 21 or older. Users are allowed only one profile to navigate throughout all TOB. Users so inclined can create a profile to include Pertinent information. Listings will only be available in the State of Colorado. This will allow for a safe place with emphasis on 21 and older Adult Member interactions. Trafficking is an egregious offense so please reach out to the proper authorities if you ever have any pertinent information.
    • Kaduk

Social media accounts   04/21/2018

Per the Rules social media accounts can and should be included in one’s Signature line, such as switter.  Please don’t include any social account info in posts. thanks
SydneyCoxxx

References on TOB

15 posts in this topic

Hi guys!

how does my client ask for a reference on TOB? I know I have accepted one before and i see them on profiles.   Trying to help a client so please help me Help him 😘

Edited by SydneyCoxxx
Spelling

Need to be logged in but if they go to Ladies Profile, there is a button there for request reference. 

15 minutes ago, SydneyCoxxx said:

Hi guys!

how does my client ask for a reference on TOB? I know I have accepted one before and i see them on profiles.   Trying to help a client so please help me Help him 😘

Class act sweet lady!

On the top ribbon click "help".  Two choices in the pull down - client and provider.  Click on client and scroll down.  There is a good and clear description of how to accomplish asking for reference.  And everything one might want to know from provider side is covered if you select provider instead of client.

2 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Need to be logged in but if they go to Ladies Profile, there is a button there for request reference. 

Thank you:)

2 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

You guys are Rockstars!!  Thank you!! Guess he's tired of giving names and numbers for references out. This is a much better choice by far in my opinion; less work for everyone and same day appointments are not a problem. Thank you all so much! 

Mine says "request reference blocked" anyone know why?  And what can I do to fix it?

Someone blocked the request or do you have it set that way in your profile options?

It appears it's a bit more complex from a mobile device but I'll keep looking. 

8 hours ago, johnnybgood said:

Mine says "request reference blocked" anyone know why?  And what can I do to fix it?

You have to contact the Moderator to fix that- You hit the request reference button too many times- I did the same thing

30 minutes ago, Traveller17 said:

Nevermind.  I found it.  Haha

1 hour ago, Traveller17 said:

https://theotherboard.com/users/92857

Look on Laci's profile page, below her profile picture, the 4th button is the "Request Reference" button ..

Send Message, Forum Stats,  Write Review, Request Reference, Share Reference

9 hours ago, johnnybgood said:

We pmd you.