Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Citori

My thoughts at the end of 2017 (ripped from the headlines)

1 post in this topic

These stories are true. At the time, I said to myself that what I did was okay because I never showed a woman my donation without asking first, which is also true.

I've met dozens of ladies both companions and CMT's, often in hotels, the occasional incall and twice by accident. I'm a warm person; I hug people. I've learned from recent stories of celebrities, that in some of those encounters, I may have crossed a line for some women — and I know that any number is too many. You said "time and companionship", and I went to far. Some women have found my greetings or embraces for a hug or more appropriate, between two adults,  and I respect their feelings about that.

I've thought a lot in recent days about how that could happen, and recognize that I need to be much more careful and sensitive in these situations. I don't feel terribly that I've made some women feel great and appreciated, and for that I am so not sorry. I want to make sure that happens again. And let me say again to TOBers that I'm committed to them one hour at a time.  Best hour of my week. 

But what I learned later in life, too late, is that when you have an appointment with another person, asking them for UTF is a question. It’s a predicament for me, as I can't do it myself. The power these women had over me is that I admired them.  Some of you wield that power in the most responsible way. 

- 2 cents