The direct approach?

21 posts in this topic

To clarify I thought her post title was funny and wonder if anyone has seen her despite her newness!  I really don’t think she is LE!  I should have used my sarcasm font!

On 11/27/2017 at 9:07 AM, JAGCS said:

To clarify I thought her post title was funny and wonder if anyone has seen her despite her newness!  I really don’t think she is LE!  I should have used my sarcasm font!

What ever it was The Ad is gone , May have saved yourself on that one 😕

36 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

What ever it was The Ad is gone , May have saved yourself on that one 😕

Well, she did not go anywhere she just pulled the ad that JAG did not like.  Other than apparent newness I see no red flags (and a lot of hot).  I think we should welcome her to board and give her half a chance.  Fer crying out loud she hasn't done anything bad yet. Sooooo:

Welcome Sara! Best wishes.

Where is that damn toftt fund?

13 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Well, she did not go anywhere she just pulled the ad that JAG did not like.  Other than apparent newness I see no red flags (and a lot of hot).  I think we should welcome her to board and give her half a chance.  Fer crying out loud she hasn't done anything bad yet. Sooooo:

If she Is Real then Yes! Some one has to take one! I refer my guys to A ton of  ladies AnD Would LOVE to add another lovely Soul to the list of Verified Hawtness..

How much does The "TOFTT fund" have so far ??? 😄 Do we as a community need to Build  GoFindMe page LOL 

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

It wasn't that I didn't like it, I found the title of the ad quite humorous - and given the board these days we could use some humor!  The title was, for those that missed it:

Morning Bust!

I thought if I posted about it in the 411 it wouldn't be shilling!  Just made me think !

22 minutes ago, anarchy34.5 said:

Stay away from this one gents. PM me for more info. 

Or better yet, write a review, so that there is some breadcrumb trail to possibly follow in the future.

How does one write a review if said person didn't see the other party?!?! Wouldn't mind letting others know, but the mods might not approve

3 hours ago, anarchy34.5 said:

How does one write a review if said person didn't see the other party?!?! Wouldn't mind letting others know, but the mods might not approve

No Shows are reviewable on this board.

She was phishing for personal information and wanted pictures, and when I told her no thanks she started on this violent rant about how she's going to turn me in....stay away. 

3 hours ago, anarchy34.5 said:

With the info you supplied us with;

1. You contacted her first
  2. You never confirmed a session
    • Consequently neither parties felt comfortable exchanging specific information.
  3. She Good-naturally hoped you would have a good day.

So no this is not review-able.

No mention of rates or services anywhere in here ad and only 3 pictures from behind, add that to the information above, and I think I'll pass. 

5 hours ago, anarchy34.5 said:

She was phishing for personal information and wanted pictures, and when I told her no thanks she started on this violent rant about how she's going to turn me in....stay away. 

5 hours ago, Kaduk said:

With the info you supplied us with;

1. You contacted her first
  2. You never confirmed a session
    • Consequently neither parties felt comfortable exchanging specific information.
  3. She Good-naturally hoped you would have a good day.

So no this is not review-able.

Agree with this. with the info you supplied I don't see where she ask you for a picture at all. I only see her asking for your phone number. :confused:

5 hours ago, anarchy34.5 said:

... she started on this violent rant about how she's going to turn me in....stay away. 

That's some bad luck! Scanning your reviews, this is the second gal that's gone off on you like a crazy woman in the past couple of months.  Gotta be the phase of the moon. 

Edited by Happymon

Getting personal information is a big red flag.  They might be doing it, so when they get your money that they keep it, saying it was a payment for a massage.  Then, if you rob them they can threaten to call the police over it and hand over the personal information they attained.