Kandi Apple

Review by an unknown

12 posts in this topic

In July I was reviewed by a gent that also joned the site in July. Yesterday I had him use me as a reference.  I do not have any information that matched his real world *name or *email that the provider gave me. She did have his handle from here, but I do not know who the hell he is...

I sent him a pm on here asking for him to identify himself so I know who he is. He read it just a lttle bit ago and did not respond to it.

It makes me wonder if he just posted a review for credibity on his profile....

This is something that has me a bit weirded out!

If I do not hear from him I am contacting a mod to remove the review.

11 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

In July I was reviewed by a gent that also joned the site in July. Yesterday I had him use me as a reference.  I do not have any information that matched his real world *name or *email that the provider gave me. She did have his handle from here, but I do not know who the hell he is...

I sent him a pm on here asking for him to identify himself so I know who he is. He read it just a lttle bit ago and did not respond to it.

It makes me wonder if he just posted a review for credibity on his profile....

This is something that has me a bit weirded out!

If I do not hear from him I am contacting a mod to remove the review.

He may be gathering up his Info to hand over? Maybe had to step away for a moment? Or isn't a real client? 

I have had one on TER just a couple months ago , same exact issue just harder to get removed than it is here :(

Now When a review is posted anywhere I make sure to verify the encounter. If it doesn't match up, I have it removed No matter How Good it is ;)

Edited by Chrissy

Don't want to force everyone into their tinfoil hats......but just because you are paranoid does NOT mean they are not out to get you.

In the busier forums on eccie it is really easy to create a new personality.  Then, you find two or three really busy ladies (as determined by their quantity of reviews) and review them yourself, right towards the end of the 30 day grace period.  All you have to do is pretty much repeat a few factors from previous reviews to add credibility.  Because a month has passed, it is unlikely that you will be challanged by any provider for leaving a positive review.

Voila!  You are now a seasoned hobbiest with multiple reviews.  This used to work on TOB, too.  In a previous life, I had seen a busy Denver provider several times after I had reviewed her.  It was a positive review, so she left it up.....but she had no idea who it was from until another provider told her.

Don't think that cops and scumbags haven't figured this out.

This is why the P411 model is superior....you have a "handshake" required to set the date, and another "handshake" required to get the ok.  Note I said superior....not perfect.  The TOB reference option is a move in this direction.

Kandi, you are correct to be suspicious of a review you don't recognize.  As a consumer, I wish that more providers were paying attention like this.

12 minutes ago, Yorick said:

.  It was a positive review, so she left it up.....

Kandi, you are correct to be suspicious of a review you don't recognize.  As a consumer, I wish that more providers were paying attention like this.

No , the correct action would have been to report this review in July.

4 minutes ago, boink36 said:

No , the correct action would have been to report this review in July.

I can not be the only provider that don't know every clients profile handle.

It was not suspicious until yesterday when the reference request from another provider asked me about him.  The information she provided was his name and email and his handle.

I had no record at all. Just his handle reviewed me in July. 

I send him a message on here asking him who he was and he did not respond after reading it.

Wouldn't be much of a surprise if gents posted under one name on the board and used yet another for writing reviews.

In fact, this is exactly what I did when I first started.  I was given bad advice, and it contributed to the confusion.

8 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Wouldn't be much of a surprise if gents posted under one name on the board and used yet another for writing reviews.

33 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

I know this is a sure fact! Some gents will post their bad reviews from one handle and their good reviews from the other. If a lady does ask for there TOB handle before a meeting he gives the good review one as most ladies would opt out on a meeting if he writes shitty reviews. 

Example: 2Big has never posted a review under that handle....:o

7 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

I did hear from him and he is a legit client.  

My paranoia is a bitch but it keeps me on my toes...

13 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

Glad this worked out for all concerned. 🙌

1 hour ago, Kandi Apple said:

My paranoia is a bitch but it keeps me on my toes...

Best to always be careful. Nice that this worked out.

this a lesson for all of the guys. warn the girl before using her as a reference.