Leonalune

DTC dinner

18 posts in this topic

Sakura Bowl, on Arapahoe near Yosimite. Mom & pop joint doing korean/Japanese food. Grab some ice cream next door for desert. 

Bad Daddy burgers, in the landmark center off quebec between orchard and bellview. Catch a comedy show after. 

JD's Bait Shop, near Clinton & Arapahoe. Food's ok, great place for drinks and shooting pool. 

Next to JD's is Sushi Katsu. Best sushi joint in the DTC, imo (honorable mention to hapa sushi). All you can eat. Highly recommend the Korean style ribs. 

Fel Fel, just north of 225 on DTC Blvd. Great fast casual Mediterranean food. 

Baker St Pub, on ulster, just north of bellview. Usually has some sort of live music going on. Food is so so, pretty good environment though. 

1 hour ago, Chrissy said:

Maggianos  serves Good Italian :) 

Not only that Chrissy, they have some entrees that you buy one and take one home! I love their lasagna!👌🏻👍

8 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Not only that Chrissy, they have some entrees that you buy one and take one home! I love their lasagna!👌🏻👍

The portions are huge and yes! They gave me lasagna to take home :) nice bonus 

I love seafood and my two go to places are Jax fish house and Oceanaire. Another good place is Vesta dipping grill.

Edited by Toddzilla

I like the Bonefish Grill, its in DTC.

Here is a virtual unknown place in DTC...Great Northern.

Now after reading this thread I’m hangry.😋

I would second Great Northern Tavern, I eat there a couple times a month.  The great thing about GNT is that you can get all of the trendy stuff, but also meatloaf, half a chicken, etc., good comfort food prepared right.

For fucks sake someone take me to eat😂😂

9 hours ago, Toddzilla said:

I love seafood and my two go to places are Jax fish house and Oceanaire. Another good place is Vesta dipping grill.

Got to be take out if you're eating dinner from any of these three places in the DTC....

You might try YaYas as well. It’s a European Bistro, great food, service and ambiance. Shoot you have enough great ideas to eat out for the next month. Woo hoo, enjoy sweetie!

15 hours ago, BadBoy said:

I would second Great Northern Tavern, I eat there a couple times a month.  The great thing about GNT is that you can get all of the trendy stuff, but also meatloaf, half a chicken, etc., good comfort food prepared right.

Fish tacos, buffalo burgers, steak, pork chops, meatloaf...great food.

Piccolos on Monaco and Hampden - Italian and Mexican. La Fogata at 225 and Tamarac has great Mexican food.  Neither place will break the bank.

4 hours ago, rodrod1 said:

Piccolos on Monaco and Hampden - Italian and Mexican. La Fogata at 225 and Tamarac has great Mexican food.  Neither place will break the bank.

Piccolos----yummmmm and crispy!