• Announcements

• Kaduk

TOB policy statement.   04/08/2018

To enter the site users must be 21 or older. Users are allowed only one profile to navigate throughout all TOB. Users so inclined can create a profile to include Pertinent information. Listings will only be available in the State of Colorado. This will allow for a safe place with emphasis on 21 and older Adult Member interactions. Trafficking is an egregious offense so please reach out to the proper authorities if you ever have any pertinent information.
    • Kaduk

Social media accounts   04/21/2018

Per the Rules social media accounts can and should be included in one’s Signature line, such as switter.  Please don’t include any social account info in posts. thanks
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leonalune

Oops I drank *** before ***

9 posts in this topic

Oops, I drank everclear from my friend's can of soda before leaving the basketball game, and  arriving to the celebration party. Yep, good times...

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Boy! The subject line pretty much sums it up! You name the drink, there's a situation that went oops! Hence, stopped doing shots decades ago, as one precautionary measure.

To plagiarize the philosopher  Homer J Simpson: To Alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems.

Nothing wrong with a little drink...or a big day of day drinking 🤣🤣

Oops.......That open beer on the coffee table I found the next morning, when I took a sip it had cigarette butts in it! Oops..........followed by YUK!!!!!!