Admiral C

The Popping Pussy Bubble

39 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I think it was a very fair and legitimate question considering the comments that are continuously made post after post about the Denver market and the cheap ass dudes that are here.

You have probably said cheap more times than I have. 

24 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

You have probably said cheap more times than I have. 

I never have

5 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

I never have said cheap.  Why can't you own up to what you are saying?

6 hours ago, Happymon said:

Your "concept" explains nothing and it's a bad analogy.  However, I can tell you're very attached to it.  Have at it, it's all yours.  

Opinions vary, and everyone is entitled to theirs, be it about this thread, rates, Lucy, etc. However, you do touch on a valuable additional subject. In any environment permeated with negativity, and competitive argumentativeness, communication is an error. Much more so the case when involving a business

5 hours ago, Admiral C said:

In any environment permeated with negativity, and competitive argumentativeness, communication is an error. Much more so the case when involving a business

I wholeheartedly agree!

If I was a provider, it would seem to be in my best interests to influence this market to raise rates, if possible. The difficulty of organizing this with providers would be the attractiveness of undercutting agreed-upon rates, especially in an illegal, unregulated market like this.

Even OPEC can't  control their members pumping more oil than agreed.

I don't think it's accurate to say that because the average rate in terms of absolute dollars is the same means that the average rate has not gone down.   If the rate doesn't increase with inflation then the real value of those dollars has decreased based on what you can buy with them.  

Having said that, you keep using that word (bubble) - I do not think it means what you think it means.