Lucy Kitten

The Horse That Just Won't Die

142 posts in this topic

Lucy, when someone doesn’t agree with you it isn’t a personal attack.  

My opinion is just as valid as yours and I guess we need to agree to disagree.  

I believe that pricing is a best arranged on a individual basis however collective bargaining could work for getting heath insurance 

17 hours ago, Laci French said:

Just wanted to post a HUGE THANK YOU to all of the gentlemen that do choose to visit us ladies.  

Not sure why these threads continue being posted and beat the fuck to death.  Raise your rates, lower your rates...all up to each individual.  

I wouldn’t think these threads drum up much business and it almost looks like scolding the men.  Don’t bite the hand that feeds ya!  

And THANK YOU for being one of the many truly delightful ladies that make themselves available and take the risk of seeing those of us who damn near worship the ground that you all walk on! :)

Good grief... with a few dollars and a phone call we can see a beautiful and sexy hot woman who dresses or undresses the way we ask, shares most or all of her body and superior interpersonal and intimate skills with us, is way less expensive than serious dating or marriage, and even laughs at our sometimes lame excuses at humor! They're even frequently effusively grateful at any gifts that we choose to give them, and sometimes if we're very lucky even become real friends!!

Rate wise, I've seen ladies from $100-$400+ and have almost always been *quite* pleased and usually walked funny for a while after the visit. Yes, there  are differences between the ladies but it depends much more on what kind of experience I'm in the mood for than on an actual lady's rate. And I've occasionally even tipped double the lady's rate because I made a personal judgment that she charges way too little for her excellent services. And some months, I can't afford to tip even when well deserved since I'm on a fixed income. Very seldom I'll even bust the budget to see a new lady again quickly because she's SO MUCH FUN and SO SPECIAL as humans!

I've never seen any of the women that post here or elsewhere in a way that seems like client(s) are being undeservably scolded, unless a humor based twinkle in her eyes comes across in her vibes, aka sarcasm fonts. Lastly, all hail the many women that allow us men to try and return the pleasures to the best of our abilities!

30 minutes ago, Laci French said:

+1000. I'm out of rep points already today

Most of you ladies should have stopped whoreing yourselves out as soon as you hit 30. Now you girls are pushing 40, 50 and, in some cases, 60,:eek: and whining about why guys don't want to pay overinflated rates for pussy that's more beat up than Charlie Watts' snare drums. 

Get an education and some marketing skills and get yourselves real jobs. Amazon's fulfillment centers are always hiring, and the pay ain't half bad, or so I've heard. 

As for the comment that "guys have it good here" - man, I'm laughing harder than I would at a Chris Rock special on HBO. 

On 22.11.2017 at 5:27 AM, Lucy Kitten said:

The funniest thing is IT DOESN'T MATTER. You think my potential clients come here to see what FishinDude, Ilovewomen and jj254 have to say about Lucy? They don't.

Then why did you start this wack thread?;)

Seriously?? Maybe a quick look at the Department of Labor wages for all occupations would give a fresh perspective. Seems like 2 or 3 hundred an hour is pretty damn good, especially when clients aren't making anywhere close to that. Can't help but think a little greed is rearing its ugly head. Just saying...

2 hours ago, 2Big said:

Most of you ladies should have stopped whoreing yourselves out as soon as you hit 30. Now you girls are pushing 40, 50 and, in some cases, 60,:eek: and whining about why guys don't want to pay overinflated rates for pussy that's more beat up than Charlie Watts' snare drums. 

Get an education and some marketing skills and get yourselves real jobs. Amazon's fulfillment centers are always hiring, and the pay ain't half bad, or so I've heard. 

As for the comment that "guys have it good here" - man, I'm laughing harder than I would at a Chris Rock special on HBO. 

Gross and not surprising. 

3 hours ago, 2Big said:

Then why did you start this wack thread?;)

It's not often I agree with 2Big, but in this case, I do

I just want to thank you, guys, for enlightening us ladies on how you truly feel about us. I am CERTAIN that we will all remember this when and IF you see us. Really...thanks!!! I know I will never forget all these "wonderful" compliments towards us and our livelihood.

This even goes towards what I will charge too. It has definitely determined what you will pay me...thanks!  😼

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

52 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

I just want to thank you, guys, for enlightening us ladies on how you truly feel about us. I am CERTAIN that we will all remember this when and IF you see us. Really...thanks!!! I know I will never forget all these "wonderful" compliments towards us and our livelihood.

This even goes towards what I will charge too. It has definitely determined what you will pay me...thanks!  😼

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

with your sarcasm comment hope you didnt lose any future clients.

On 11/25/2017 at 10:20 AM, Laci French said:

It's just not true in her world. I'm not one to advocate living in an info bubble. But I added her to ignore. Don't need any internet fights. Much more positive message board now. 

7 hours ago, wm51 said:

Seriously?? Maybe a quick look at the Department of Labor wages for all occupations would give a fresh perspective. Seems like 2 or 3 hundred an hour is pretty damn good, especially when clients aren't making anywhere close to that. Can't help but think a little greed is rearing its ugly head. Just saying...

It took from May until now to think up this lawn turd for a first post??  Welcome to the board, but as you can see in this thread we already have plenty of members in the "hateful jackass" category.

9 hours ago, 2Big said:

Ahhh yes.  We can always count on 2Big.  Slipping a bit. Always hateful, but usually with a touch of underlying truth and humor.  Slipping this time into only the first. (But well done to those that give rep for it!!)

Edited by gr8owl

3 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Samantha, 

What we have here is the natural result of someone (Lucy) who loves to divide people, and if the initial post isn't divisive enough, she keeps it up until people respond in kind.  Just as Trump is trying to divide us all through his provocative assaults, that is how Lucy gets her kicks.   Of course, 2Big has to chime in eventually, with the rest of the guys who simply can't stand her, and it all gets really nasty.  How fucking predictable.  Now it has even got easy going Samantha, usually a voice of reason and light, all pissy and cranky.

First off, you might have heard from 4, maybe 5 guys who always get into it with Lucy and each other, which is a long way from being all of us gentlemen Johns.  As you probably well know, most of us really respect the ladies, do not haggle, and simply choose to spend time with ladies whose company we enjoy - price point is an issue for some of us (I personally will not go above $400/hr), but it is not the main reason, or even the primary reason, we choose our companions.  So therefore you should not carry away that you have been "enlightened as to how you guys truly feel about us..."  You may now have a better understanding about how we feel about being bitched at and belittled by certain providers, but you have no idea of how we feel about you and the nicer ladies (and I think you are pretty damned nice).

Secondly, your last sentence probably felt good to write, but we both know it isn't true: your requested donation will not be set by how we feel about you and how you feel about us - it will be set by the free market, as it always has been.  Lucy can set it wherever she wants, apparently it is now at $200 (although I would certainly never have enough interest to check), and she is apparently dissatisfied with free market economics.  Let me enlighten you to how we gentlemen decide who to see: We take into account looks to a certain extent, expected donation to a certain extent, convenience to a certain extent, and mainly that hard-to-identify certain something that just makes us want to be with them - let's just call it personality.  If you've got it all, you can command a higher donation, if you don't and guys don't want to come visit, then you might have to drop your donation amount to get more visits from guys with limited funds.  In such case your income goes down.  On the other hand, you could work on the personality and convenience aspect, and the free market will reward you.

So in conclusion, since this thread has gotten to the point where even Samantha is distressed, I would like to as politely as possible say:

[Snip}

Edited by boink36

19 minutes ago, jj254 said:

It's just not true in her world. I'm not one to advocate living in an info bubble. But I added her to ignore. Don't need any internet fights. Much more positive message board now. 

Boy, do I hear you.  How, precisely do you block someone?

1 minute ago, BadBoy said:

Boy, do I hear you.  How, precisely do you block someone?

Hover the mouse over their name. A little pop up show up, and you can select it there. 

Thanks, JJ, that is so cool.  Just "ignored" a certain someone - that is so great!

47 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

with your sarcasm comment hope you didnt lose any future clients.

Stevie, with the comments I read, I sure hope that those few assholes are never my clients as those are the kind I never want to see so yes, I hope my sarcasm did reach their asinine ears. Oh, and if you didn't know...I have heard these certain words many times in the last 14 years or so, AND I am still around. Might have something to do with the stellar reputation that I bust my ass to have. Of course, there is always that first for everything so I guess we will see. Guess it is a good thing that I have that second job that everybody keeps throwing out there that we should have. :)

Badboy, thank you...it did make me pissy and the reason is because us ladies are striving hard to keep this business professional when it publicly gets majorly dark responses like being labeled as "trafficking"(when the majority of us are consenting), party favors(that make for horror stories), etc. We are doing our best to show that a good number of us take pride in what we do NO MATTER OUR AGE(no matter what certain clients think the age should be), race, beliefs, and that we deserve respect no matter the price, but when the rate is low, and it isn't worth the amount of work...it takes its toll, and so we fight. Yes, our words should be less hurtful and we should stick to our guns, but we also have families, bills, illnesses, etc we have to contend with and sometimes we do what we have to do to survive in a tough economy that can make our situations change. Until this is decriminalized, and we lessen or get rid of the stigma against us...this is kind of conversations that will be "beaten like a dead horse".

I don't want to be pissy, I don't want to be an ass, but I am not going to allow ignorant clients to walk all over us thinking that with their barbed words that they are going to get us to bend to their will. This is our business...not a hobby for us. We get paid to work...it may be fun for you clients, and sometimes we are lucky that it is fun for us, but it tends to be work that we consent to do for a rate. 

For the rest of the clients that truly do appreciate us for what we do, and don't treat us like trashy whores...thank you, we really do appreciate you and what you do for us!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Includes me too,...

JMQyhyd.jpg?1

Edited by fishndude57
Forgot to say me too...

Will look for the picture I have of the brothels in Pompeii complete with artwork and prices so that whatever language was spoken what was requested went by the pictures really fun place

2 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Here's an old brothel menu I saw on Twitter:

6rAMpiz.jpg?1

DATY was expensive back then!

sometimes it's not the song

it's what you've got at hand

and the number of birds in your chest.

Every song can't be the trees or the wizard. 

Somehow though, some of us

we look into the past, and we remember

Ladies, I think it is time for us to save the poor horse, and ride some cowboys.  Damn those men in jeans are so sexy.

2 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

Ladies, I think it is time for us to save the poor horse, and ride some cowboys.  Damn those men in jeans are so sexy.

All the same to you Raine, I would rather ride an Indian

Image result for indian motorcycle

5 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

I am all for that, sexy lady! Yee haw!

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard