Kandi Apple

Mr Number

26 posts in this topic

Well Said Kandi. I too am having this problem :(

1 hour ago, Kandi Apple said:

I'm sure everyone is aware of this app. Unfortunately there are a lot of false reports on this.

Nothing is more discouraging than to have a number pop up as law enforcement or he's the police, when indeed he is not.

Never heard of this app. But it does explain why three ladies never take my call,although we do communicate on TOB PM. Maybe it thinks mild mannered reporters are LE ??  ( clearly not )

Weeding through all the BS reports is exhausting!  A man is not dangerous alert worthy for a NC/NS. Period.😕

Thanks for the post. This should be Hooker 101 reading.

Hooker 101.....   Hmmmm......  Do you need a lab assistant?

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Hooker 101.....   Hmmmm......  Do you need a lab assistant?

Please!!! Come make petri dishes with me😂😂

8 hours ago, Laci French said:

Weeding through all the BS reports is exhausting!  A man is not dangerous alert worthy for a NC/NS. Period.😕

There are a few ladies who have failed Hooker 101.  They need a refresher course🤣🤣

Would be nice to have something...I don't know? REAL?!

GONNA stop my membership with drama and lies would rather use what I have and used before. Months go by and I never login. Bullshit!! Money waisted!!

Don't know if this has anything to do with this appt. BUT...last night I had the cell phones of two different people on TOB tell me to play back their messages instead of leave a message at the tone.Freaked me out for a minute that anyone could access and invade their private messages. Being a gent,I hung up and didn't listen.

2 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Don't know if this has anything to do with this appt. BUT...last night I had the cell phones of two different people on TOB tell me to play back their messages instead of leave a message at the tone.Freaked me out for a minute that anyone could access and invade their private messages. Being a gent,I hung up and didn't listen.

Unless you have the mailbox # to enter it really is useless ..usually that means it's a prepaid phone nothing else, nothing suspicious, the lady just did not set up a voicemail :( happens to me alot apparently LOL

I don't use Mr. Number, I too have found it unreliable. I have found that post of supposed NC/NS that you have to take them with a grain of salt. I have a small number of them stand me up so they aren't real issues for me unless I see it repeated or I find others things about them that cause me to be more likely to decline.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Omgosh. This kind of stuff is no joke. I am the provider that he is speaking if. Yes, there are a lot of false posts from girls who have never actually met the client. However, that being said, it was and I stress WAS another useful tool that we had as providers to help keep us safe. I personally have posted differing opinions or experiences from what someone else had posted. Usually to say I had seen them and they weren't LE or dangerous that kind of thing. Never anything negative.  For instance. I had posted someone was was a good client and friend, Later someone else reported a bad experience with him. There was some things that she said about him that were accurate.  It was one of the reasons i stopped seeing him. Somethings she said I have no idea if they were accurate. Because it's a he said she said thing. I'm not going to discredit either side. I wasn't involved. There were VERY useful aspects to this app for providers though. I had seen a man,  and nothing crazy happened during our session. I had a funny feeling about him though, and I wasn't sure if I personally would see him again in a session. I will admit, I am overly cautious. I have family to think about and i am in a position where i don have to take as many risks as i did when i first started out.  I know some girl's would have seen him again, and i had no reason at the time to give him a negative reference. Later on, after nookiemonster told me about an app that was out there to help the girls screen potential clients, I saw several different posts on this client I was iffy about.[snip] I definitely would not see him again. Or in good faith send him to any other provide. I'm sorry, I'm going to err on the side of caution and safety. That's the number #1 priority.  My question to you Nookiemonster is why was it so "insane" of me to point out that when you advertise an app YOU gave me to screen clients on a public board, that basically makes that app completely null and void and useless??? Yes, another provider told you about the app, but if you are trying to be helpful why post it on a public board? Like I told you in person, why not just post the review of the girl you had negative experience from? Why involve the app and the rest of the providers who did nothing wrong? And then say what you just did? It just doesn't make sense to me. 

Edited by Kaduk
content

On 11/21/2017 at 9:56 PM, ilovewomen said:

There are a few ladies who have failed Hooker 101.  They need a refresher course🤣🤣

I'll admit. I have failed the course a couple times. 😕 Refresher course is an understatement.  I've been out of the hobby for 15 years, and it's changed so much. It's been a few months now since I've been back on the playground. I will say I am a fast learner though. My issue is reaching out to other girls for advise.

On 11/21/2017 at 1:27 PM, Laci French said:

Like Lacy said, screening can be exhausting. Luckily 99% of the clients I see, are completely amazing humans beings, and so fun to see. They make my day on so many days. They make it all worth while.

8 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

aMy issue is reaching out to other girls for advise.

Kali and I were just having a conversation like this. Sometimes you just have to take the risk and message a girl for advice or if you have a question. I reached out to someone about a BL and it was probably one of the best things I could have done, and it led me to talking to multiple super nice ladies. 

Worst thing they can do is not respond or tell you they dont know. Even if you were in the hobby before, things change. Hell I feel everything changes by the week. Reach out, never know what you may gain from it.  :wub:

Wish you the best beautiful. Keep your head up. 

2 hours ago, Amber720 said:

Worst thing they can do is not respond or tell you they dont know. 

WRONG!  There have been a few instances of BCS behavior directed to both ASPs & clients. The green eyed monster can be a bitchy bastard hiding bear traps in the weeds. 

Edited by Bit Banger

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

WRONG!  There have been a few instances of BCS behavior directed to both ASPs & clients. The green eyed monster can be a bitchy bastard hiding bear traps in the weeds. 

That is very true Bit. I've had that happen. Which is unfortunate. 

I typically use alternate screening methods because Mr N has kinda been all over the board with different things. Difficult to weed out stuff.

On 1/14/2018 at 6:56 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I'll admit. I have failed the course a couple times. 😕 Refresher course is an understatement.  I've been out of the hobby for 15 years, and it's changed so much. It's been a few months now since I've been back on the playground. I will say I am a fast learner though. My issue is reaching out to other girls for advise.

Like Lacy said, screening can be exhausting. Luckily 99% of the clients I see, are completely amazing humans beings, and so fun to see. They make my day on so many days. They make it all worth while.

On 1/14/2018 at 5:55 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Omgosh. This kind of stuff is no joke. I am the provider that he is speaking if. Yes, there are a lot of false posts from girls who have never actually met the client. However, that being said, it was and I stress WAS another useful tool that we had as providers to help keep us safe. I personally have posted differing opinions or experiences from what someone else had posted. Usually to say I had seen them and they weren't LE or dangerous that kind of thing. Never anything negative.  For instance. I had posted someone was was a good client and friend, Later someone else reported a bad experience with him. There was some things that she said about him that were accurate.  It was one of the reasons i stopped seeing him. Somethings she said I have no idea if they were accurate. Because it's a he said she said thing. I'm not going to discredit either side. I wasn't involved. There were VERY useful aspects to this app for providers though. I had seen a man,  and nothing crazy happened during our session. I had a funny feeling about him though, and I wasn't sure if I personally would see him again in a session. I will admit, I am overly cautious. I have family to think about and i am in a position where i don have to take as many risks as i did when i first started out.  I know some girl's would have seen him again, and i had no reason at the time to give him a negative reference. Later on, after nookiemonster told me about an app that was out there to help the girls screen potential clients, I saw several different posts on this client I was iffy about.[snip] I definitely would not see him again. Or in good faith send him to any other provide. I'm sorry, I'm going to err on the side of caution and safety. That's the number #1 priority.  My question to you Nookiemonster is why was it so "insane" of me to point out that when you advertise an app YOU gave me to screen clients on a public board, that basically makes that app completely null and void and useless??? Yes, another provider told you about the app, but if you are trying to be helpful why post it on a public board? Like I told you in person, why not just post the review of the girl you had negative experience from? Why involve the app and the rest of the providers who did nothing wrong? And then say what you just did? It just doesn't make sense to me. 

Every New Year's Eve the cops tell us that they're going to be having  drinking and driving checkpoints throughout the city it's not like they hide them and try to sneak them  They let us know that they're going to be even using more tools than usual to catch duis hoping that that fear will create enough of a deterrent from drinking and driving

I don't think Mr number should be a secret from clients or gentleman that contact providers hopefully it should be a deterrent to remind them to be respectful no matter who they're talking to because it's possible their conversation and treatment of providers  like being flaky or cheap will be shared along with their phone number Throughout the provider community. 

This app isn't going to prevent a psychopath from being a psychopath so it's not protecting us from those types it's just more insurance that guys will mind their p's and q's if they know we're minding them too

I've shown many gentlemen their reports on mr. number to let them know what their reputation is  if they're known as a flake and I want extra reassurance, I show them that in the reports it helps back up my claims when I'm speaking to them

"I'm not the only one who thinks this"

I've also shown many men the reports to prove that they're lying when they say this is there first time ever! contacting a girl...And that's why they don't have any provider references

Obviously it's not a reliable source of crucial and important info but it can provide us insight into whether somebody is a flake -  whether or not somebody's  actually in the hobby- if a provider has indeed met with him recently...

It's just information maybe not great information maybe not a lot but as most community pooled unverified sources of information you have to eat the fish and spit out the bones

To dictate to anyone who they can and cannot share this app with is utterly ridiculous 

9 minutes ago, RyanLikesIt said:

Every New Year's Eve the cops tell us that they're going to be having  drinking and driving checkpoints throughout the city it's not like they hide them and try to sneak them  They let us know that they're going to be even using more tools than usual to catch duis hoping that that fear will create enough of a deterrent from drinking and driving

I don't think Mr number should be a secret from clients or gentleman that contact providers hopefully it should be a deterrent to remind them to be respectful no matter who they're talking to because it's possible their conversation and treatment of providers  like being flaky or cheap will be shared along with their phone number Throughout the provider community. 

This app isn't going to prevent a psychopath from being a psychopath so it's not protecting us from those types it's just more insurance that guys will mind their p's and q's if they know we're minding them too

I've shown many gentlemen their reports on mr. number to let them know what their reputation is  if they're known as a flake and I want extra reassurance, I show them that in the reports it helps back up my claims when I'm speaking to them

"I'm not the only one who thinks this"

I've also shown many men the reports to prove that they're lying when they say this is there first time ever! contacting a girl...And that's why they don't have any provider references

Obviously it's not a reliable source of crucial and important info but it can provide us insight into whether somebody is a flake -  whether or not somebody's  actually in the hobby- if a provider has indeed met with him recently...

It's just information maybe not great information maybe not a lot but as most community pooled unverified sources of information you have to eat the fish and spit out the bones

To dictate to anyone who they can and cannot share this app with is utterly ridiculous 

You have your opinion. I have mine. Obviously, anyone can do, say, think, act, however they like. Including, you, myself, or Nookiemonster or anyone else. I stand with my comment...whether you think it is ridiculous or not.

How does a  clients knowing about Mr Number make it null & void & and useless?  A clients knowledge of it's existence doesn't change a providers ability to use it as she always had. 

And  if he blocked his number he wouldn't be able to get through that's part of the apps function! 

Sure he can change his number or get a new one to break away from his old reports but I bet he'll change his behavior not to amass new ones..and isn't THAT the point?

2 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

You have your opinion. I have mine. Obviously, anyone can do, say, think, act, however they like. Including, you, myself, or Nookiemonster or anyone else. I stand with my comment...whether you think it is ridiculous or not.

So so then you must be pretty irritated with the person who started this post on Mr. number seeing as how it was started long before nookieMonster ever mentioned it publicly

How does a  clients knowing about Mr Number make it null & void & and useless?  A clients knowledge of it's existence doesn't change a providers ability to use it as she always had. 

And  if he blocked his number he wouldn't be able to get through that's part of the apps function! 

Sure he can change his number or get a new one to break away from his old reports but I bet he'll change his behavior not to amass new ones..and isn't THAT the point?

I'm not irritated at all.  I don't take calls from ppl I don't know, or ppl I haven't already screened, so I don't need to use that app anymore.  I'm moving on from this post. 

8 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I'm not irritated at all.  I don't take calls from ppl I don't know, or ppl I haven't already screened, so I don't need to use that app anymore.  I'm moving on from this post. 

I I apologize!  I misunderstood...it  just SEEMED like you were irritated . I guess beccuz  you wrote he rendered a tool that wenproviders use for safety  null and void by mentioning it here in the forums .. but you're right that doesn't mean you were irritated at all. 

Obviously I'm mistaken

1 hour ago, RyanLikesIt said:

So so then you must be pretty irritated with the person who started this post on Mr. number seeing as how it was started long before nookieMonster ever mentioned it publicly

If clients knowing about Mr Number makes it null & void, it has been that way for a very long time. below is a forum post about Mr Number from 2012..............

https://theotherboard.com/forum/index.php?/topic/24238-providers-need-to-start-informing-others/#comment-278238

2 hours ago, boink36 said:

If clients knowing about Mr Number makes it null & void, it has been that way for a very long time. below is a forum post about Mr Number from 2012..............

https://theotherboard.com/forum/index.php?/topic/24238-providers-need-to-start-informing-others/#comment-278238

Yup. Only the truly newbie or dense do not know about these apps and sites. And with burner apps on smart phones, anyone that gets blacklisted can change their phone identity. Ladies need to implement screening aside from these sites to give themselves a level/sense of security, as Kandi mentioned.