Kae Marie

Holiday Ideas

15 posts in this topic

I’ll pose the same question to the TOB community 😊 Whay are your all’s favorite holiday dates? I love TSO and the Botanical Gardens. Zoo & parade of lights are always bright. Georgetown and the like. What are more out of the box ideas you have? I look forward to seeing the responses 😁🦃🎄🎁Xx Kae Marie

I really like German food, so I enjoy the Denver Christkindl Market.   

5 minutes ago, CountryGentleman said:

I have never been to this before- Thanks I am gonna check it out

18 hours ago, CountryGentleman said:

That is out of the box! Thank you. 

Driving around and looking at all the Christmas lights is always fun! Of course down here in the Springs at the Broadmoor it’s stunning with all the lights. We have the zoo and they decorate all the animals exhibit with lights. Whatever you decide, have fun!

On 11/22/2017 at 7:41 PM, Melissa Sterling said:

Driving around and looking at all the Christmas lights is always fun! Of course down here in the Springs at the Broadmoor it’s stunning with all the lights. We have the zoo and they decorate all the animals exhibit with lights. Whatever you decide, have fun!

I want to book a night in one of the castle rooms at Glenn Eryie Castle.  The grounds are so beautiful in the Garden of the Gods.  I am assuming the castle will be lit up in grandeur for the holidays. The Broadmoor is a must for Christmas pictures. 

On 11/22/2017 at 7:33 PM, Laci French said:

I will bring you a bag of cracked corn and they will love you!!

We will name them as we make our round. It is becoming my walking Zen! 😍😍

Ice-skating and hot cocoa.  

Christmas is my favorite time of year. Do as many different things as you can and make them all magical! 

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Christmas is my favorite time of year. Do as many different things as you can and make them all magical! 

original.gif

4 hours ago, Laci French said:

+1000 I'm outta rep points for the day so I'll give you 1000 for this post 

I always liked driving around to see the grandest decorations in the city. They use to be in Westminster.  One was off Stuart and the other Newton.  Now a days I'm sure there are tons,  you can get out and walk up driveways, feel the crisp night air until you are ready to jump back in the car and venture to the next spot.