kalel33

Second chance?

14 posts in this topic

I'm trying to decide if it's worth it to give a provider a second chance.  I'm new, as in this was going to be my first time.  I chose a provider who is highly reviewed here and was extremely compatible to what I was looking for in looks, intelligence, and personality.  The time of the session, I was pushed back once because of a change of schedule.  No problem, my day was pretty open.  I was to text again at noon for the address, for a 1:30 appointment.  The drive to the providers town was 1hr 23min, so I left early to go by the bank and get fuel.  I traveled 30 minutes to complete the two tasks and texted the provider at noon, as requested.  I sat for a over a half an hour waiting and finally texted her stating that I was no longer able to make the appointed time, due to never receiving the address.  I finally heard back from her, after 1PM, stating there was a scheduling change and was sorry.

My question is to ascertain if this is a common occurrence amongst providers or not?  She lives quite some distance and blew me off on the first session.  I'm also concerned on how well the session would go, due to my satisfaction in bed is directly correlated to the connection I have with the person.  For instance, if I walked into a room, the woman just undressed, and went straight into the act, I could go 30-40 minutes before I might be done because I didn't have any emotional connection to the woman.  I worry that being blown off the first time might affect how I perceive the provider and decrease the satisfaction in the service.  What do you think?  Should I give them a second chance, chalking it up to poor scheduling on her part or should I keep searching for a different provider?

Edited by kalel33

Care to private me as to who? It just sounds familiar.

Thanks

If running into difficulties is going to cause you session performance / enjoyment) issues, stop now.

Due to the illicit nature of this business, many providers, and clients, commonly have scheduling, and timing, problems.

We all have families, spouses, kids, other jobs, other commitments, and minor emergencies, that can interrupt plans. Life happens. To all of us. 

Unfortunately, this is not a regular business, and we really cant expect it to be, (see illicit nature)

47 minutes ago, pfunk said:

If running into difficulties is going to cause you session performance / enjoyment) issues, stop now.

Yes!!!  If unexpected blimps are going to cause you performance issues, then this is not the hobby for you.   If your criteria for YL are so refined as to disrupt your enjoyment if not met, then this is not the hobby for you. You'd best stop now before you waste $s and suffer disappointment. 

5 hours ago, kalel33 said:

I'm trying to decide if it's worth it to give a provider a second chance.  I'm new, as in this was going to be my first time.  I chose a provider who is highly reviewed here and was extremely compatible to what I was looking for in looks, intelligence, and personality. ... 

Should I give them a second chance, chalking it up to poor scheduling on her part or should I keep searching for a different provider?

My response would be to move her to the bottom of my 'ladies to see' list.

Unfortunately all the things ladies bitch about us doing some of them have no problem doing themselves.  I would only see her if she offered (of her own volition, not your suggestion) some kind of make up session, i.e. an extra hour or reduced price.  If you're like me it isn't about the money, but rather the indication of self-awarenessness and TCB skills to indicate she doesn't take my time for granted.  But I wouldn't hold your breath and most guys here will never mention bad TCB in their reviews of an established lady.

If you need reliable TCB I can personally recommend Laci French or Lisa Logan.  I am sure there are others but these two I can vouch for.

2 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Care to private me as to who? It just sounds familiar.

Thanks

she should have communicated with you instead of ignoring you. only takes a minute.

Always trust that feeling in your gut.

Communication is key- its easy to text or call

It works both ways.

1) Move on to another provider

2) Shit happens maybe leave your feelings out of it?

3) Sounds like you're getting way to in your head about this. Maybe it's not for you? 

2 hours ago, Bootsce said:

1) Move on to another provider

2) Shit happens maybe leave your feelings out of it?

3) Sounds like you're getting way to in your head about this. Maybe it's not for you? 

1.) I'm probably going to be doing that

2.) Shit does happen.  If this is a business, then that's horrible customer service on her part.  At least  send a quick text notifying the client that things have changed and you won't be able to see them, especially if your location is a longer drive from any city.

3.) It's a psychological thing.  I've had multiple one night stands and it's the same way. If the girl is smoking hot but I don't like their personality or we just didn't connect, then it's like banging a blow-up doll with no external stimulation.  I've never had a blowup doll but it seems a good comparison.  I did go with a different provider, for one time thing.  She was amazingly hot but we didn't have any conversation and went straight to it.  She was amazing with her skills, beautiful, but I didn't have any type of connection to her, so I actually did not finish until the 1hr 2 min mark.  All the reviews of the provider that I was looking at stated they would sit and talk first and that's how they were able to have a connection with them.  That's a decent reason why I chose her, on top of being smart and hot.

5 hours ago, pfunk said:

Due to the illicit nature of this business, many providers, and clients, commonly have scheduling, and timing, problems.

We all have families, spouses, kids, other jobs, other commitments, and minor emergencies, that can interrupt plans. Life happens. To all of us. 

Unfortunately, this is not a regular business, and we really cant expect it to be, (see illicit nature)

I disagree. Getting stood up happens to everybody in this business sooner or later. I would not give up on this hobby just becuse it happened.  I got stood up my first time out too, very glad I didn't give up. I understand that bumps in the road with scheduling and actually linking up might cause you more issues then some others.  Don't let that stop you.  The vast majority of my encounters over the years have gone pretty much as planned and have been great experiences.  You were smart to pick a well review lady that seemed to be what you were looking for.  That is smart and keep going with that. I would not rebook with the same lady unless she contacts you and apoligizes and offers to make it up to you.  I also wouldn't pick someone so far away. It look like you are in Monument.  There are plenty of great ladies in Colorado Springs and South Denver. If you can't find one, PM me and I will give you a couple of recomendations.  Don't give up.  Keep plugging away.  I'm glad I did. 

10 hours ago, Long Time said:

Unfortunately all the things ladies bitch about us doing some of them have no problem doing themselves.  I would only see her if she offered (of her own volition, not your suggestion) some kind of make up session, i.e. an extra hour or reduced price.  If you're like me it isn't about the money, but rather the indication of self-awarenessness and TCB skills to indicate she doesn't take my time for granted.  But I wouldn't hold your breath and most guys here will never mention bad TCB in their reviews of an established lady.

If you need reliable TCB I can personally recommend Laci French or Lisa Logan.  I am sure there are others but these two I can vouch for.

That's funny you say that.  You actually replied to a posting, where she actually was extremely frustrated for a client having a no-call/no-show.  Thank you for the suggestions.  I'm way too picky with girls in real life and it seems I'm just as picky in this area too. I think I'm going to try out [Snip}.  I love redheads and the only negative for me, to which I'm definitely in the minority of guys in saying this, is that I'm not into large boobs at all, but she appears to be a great provider.  I don't want a girlfriend or a relationship at this point in my life, which is why I chose to take the provider route.  I would prefer to have a regular provider. so I could feel comfortable with them.  Obviously driving isn't that big of a deal for me, if I was willing to drive almost an hour and a half to see my first choice.  Thank you again.

I've been stood up three times to date. One profusely apologized for her behavior and gave me a discount. It was not a good experience when we met. She was so unorganized. With Another I gave her a second chance and it was a good experience. The third stood me up twice. That's it for her. That's the time to give a no-show review ( even though I don't do reviews)

I've had this scenario play out in my dealings a little too much for my liking, and it's not that the whole world is against me or that I'm a bad provider...but I recognize when it happens that usually *I* WAS THE PROBLEM. Between that and a few occasions of HORRIBLE AND UNLUCKY malfeasance from the universe/some mischievous dick creator who loves to watch the world he made burn in places we can't reach...well it made for a BRUTAL summer for this    lady <------. Lord knows that id have gone belly up by nowwithout having some wonderful and understanding people around who were exceedingly nice enough to deal with my absolute inability to get to one f-ing thing on time this past summer...

...but Seriously. If you are a guy who had to wait around on my arrival the past few months, even if you only saw me that once over it...yall simply don't know just how much of a difference it made in my life to have that empathy bestowed upon me from you fellas. It was a huge blessing, and just thank you! :)

I can assure all who have been affected by my spotty timekeeping, that I would not have been at all inclined to turn down an appointment or not make it to ya lickety split for any reason that wasn't just totally unwelcome and bothersome for me to deal with. Things happen...and to me they happen way too much to be fine with it. I have too many people in my camp, and most of them are pretty self centered or can jail me unless I hold my cheeks open for their ease of fucking that ass. I want em gone and to stay gone. But we just can't always make that happen.  

Thankfully, I have seen a significant turn of circumstances since it got chillier out, and all you patient guys mean a lot to a haphazard cupcake like myself. I'd say consider granting the lady ONE more chance to prove she isn't a total dunce. 

I'm going to go with Bit Banger's suggestion.  I'm not going to write her off but I will put her on the bottom of the list of possible companions.