Jenna_James

Its been too long....

25 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Jenna_James said:

Since I’ve been in Colorado,  I missed it 😊

It's such a great place to be... There are very few other places I'd ever want to be.

41 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

It's such a great place to be... There are very few other places I'd ever want to be.

TOTALLLLY AGREE ! It’s so beautiful. 

On 11/20/2017 at 5:06 PM, Jenna_James said:

After reading your "exit" post from your last visit I find it very hard to believe you missed Colorado at all. I guess time heals all wounds. 

28 minutes ago, boink36 said:

After reading your "exit" post from your last visit I find it very hard to believe you missed Colorado at all. I guess time heals all wounds. 

I meant the snow, Wilderness, food & seeing baby deers randomly is so cool ! Don’t get to see that much in San Francisco’s but no wounds to heal 😊 but hey thanks for your comment. Enjoy your night 🌹

3 hours ago, boink36 said:

Why are you even a mod? You clearly side with the rude assholes every single time. Now, you attack a provider who complained about low ballers and no shows. I don't think that's "moderating"...

Edited by pfunk

On 11/20/2017 at 5:06 PM, Jenna_James said:

Welcome back.  Don't leave again!! ;)

53 minutes ago, pfunk said:

Why are you even a mod? You clearly side with the rude assholes every single time. Now, you attack a provider who complained about low ballers and no shows. I don't think that's "moderating"...

The view Makes up for it ! But thanks for understanding 😊

1 hour ago, pfunk said:

She was pretty snarky on her way out the first time.😕

I’m glad this year has been better for you.  Prosper and have a ton of fun!

Edited by Laci French
Oops

Thanks babe 😘

32 minutes ago, Laci French said:

She was pretty snarky on her way out the first time.😕

I’m glad this year has been better for you.  Prosper and have a ton of fun!

This thread made me go look at your profile and posts.  I understand now why some guys know nothing about you and why there are comments about you being snarky. I for one didn't think you'd ever be back or comment here again.

Hopefully you look at Colorado in a different light now that you have an understanding of how things work here.  We aren't San Fran....we are Denver and we are more laid back.

Thanks for taming the time to check out my profile 

Sheesh guess being flaked on tons of times isn’t really a big deal in denver.  I for one like to keep my appointments. 

I was frustrated (a year ago)

i do travel , all states are different. I get that but as a human being frustration is a natural thing. 

This time around has been very great !

but thank you for the feed back I appreciate it very much. 

Hope le you have a great day !

2 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

This thread made me go look at your profile and posts.  I understand now why some guys know nothing about you and why there are comments about you being snarky. I for one didn't think you'd ever be back or comment here again.

Hopefully you look at Colorado in a different light now that you have an understanding of how things work here.  We aren't San Fran....we are Denver and we are more laid back.

Also if I might add I am from/raised in the South and went to school in California.

so I’m very laid back.  

So you are very correct , some guys know nothing about me and prejudge.

Low balling and flaking is not considered “laid back”

in my personal opinion. 

19 hours ago, boink36 said:

This what I was referring too.   It was your last visit and departing comment.

Welcome back to good old Colorado Jenna, it wouldn't surprise me at all if you decided to move out here in the near future. Besides, we can always use another LOVELY, NICE, SWEET and GORGEOUS provider here in the beautiful state of Colorado.........

1 hour ago, Savoir Faire said:

Welcome back to good old Colorado Jenna, it wouldn't surprise me at all if you decided to move out here in the near future. Besides, we can always use another LOVELY, NICE, SWEET and GORGEOUS provider here in the beautiful state of Colorado.........

thank you for being such a awesome gentleman. 🌹

The pleasure was all mine........

Tried to meet you last time. Probably won't this time, but I wish you the best of luck on your trip.