ilovewomen

Denver Broncos Losing Streak

39 posts in this topic

What is happening now reminds of a joke I was told by a customer in Ohio regarding the Cleveland Browns.  I'll change it to the Broncos:

The people in Colorado Springs are trying to get a professional NFL team to move to Colorado Springs. 

However, the NFL says it won't happen until Denver gets a professional NFL team.

I love my Broncos, but this losing streak is tough.

On 11/20/2017 at 9:37 AM, ilovewomen said:

What is happening now reminds of a joke I was told by a customer in Ohio regarding the Cleveland Browns.  I'll change it to the Broncos:

The people in Colorado Springs are trying to get a professional NFL team to move to Colorado Springs. 

However, the NFL says it won't happen until Denver gets a professional NFL team.

Tell me about it! Half of My Xmas Gifts are  Team Players Jerseys!

😡😡😡

Always a Bronco fan For life But just damn it! I may have bombed this year with the Nephews 

On 11/20/2017 at 9:37 AM, ilovewomen said:

I mean it's bad, but it's no factory of sadness. For perspective:

I think I will rip-off Terry Bradshaw .....Denver is thinking of changing their name to the Denver Possums...because they play Possum at home, and get killed on the road.

you hire a coach who ranked 27th in defense and expect them to win, what was elway thinking? although shanahan the best pick out only win 1 game so you never know. 

3 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

you hire a coach who ranked 27th in defense and expect them to win, what was elway thinking? although shanahan the best pick out only win 1 game so you never know. 

He wasn't tthinking he was being cheap!!!

I'll be watching and rooting for my Broncos tomorrow.

Wondering which team will show up🤔

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 4:33 PM, ilovewomen said:

Wondering which team will show up🤔

I'm no football fan, but the muse is interesting.  Which will show up? Is there one team in particular among the past seven that you'd like to show up next week?

Root for the Broncos all the way but it will take a reasonable price for my season tickets

2 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

Root for the Broncos all the way but it will take a reasonable price for my season tickets

you prolly couldn't give em away....:unsure:

21 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

HA!!  In major fear of Giving Bad presents this year I Asked around and IMO & many others,  Our Broncos Are STILL in demand. Next season they will come back :) Not a " gift" failure :) .....

12 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

How right you are 

fans with season tickets are just mad because they cant sell their tickets at a premium price.

7 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

How right you are 

Drop this seasons remaining tickets into the collection plate at church.

That way, you can write off the face value as a charitable donation.

6 minutes ago, Johnboy#1 said:

Drop this seasons remaining tickets into the collection plate at church.

That way, you can write off the face value as a charitable donation.

Better deal thanks 

As Broncos fans, we have been very spoiled over the past couple of decades.  Look at how many losing seasons we've endured during this stretch!  I've always have and always will be a Broncos fan.  No doubt it's a tough year, but the AFC West (right now) is not very good.

2 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

fans with season tickets are just mad because they cant sell their tickets at a premium price.

Clearly, you must be new in town.  The people of Denver, God bless their patient little pea-picking souls, will stay with their Broncos no matter what.  You definitely can still get a markup over list price on Broncos' tickets.  Maybe not the premium you could get if they were on the way to the Super Bowl again, but you can sell the tickets, no problem.  And the stadium will be sold out, and it will be full, and it will be orange, and it will be loud, because damn it, those are the Denver frickin Broncos and this is Denver fricking Colorado.  Which is how God intended it to be.  Amen

BadBoy (born in Orange, will die in Orange)

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Enough of the whining already.  Some of us remember the days of the entire offensive playbook being Floyd up the middle, Floyd off tackle, incomplete pass, punt.  The days of a quarterback practically on crutches (yet going to super bowl and getting killed due to same).  Days of tight end that beat up GF/SO more times than he actually caught a pass.  Years of thinking, not about a winning season or championship but rather "If we could only beat the Raiders one time!!"  Years of starting tailback that would trip over his own feet anytime he broke into the clear.  And on, and on.  But then, over the last 30 years they are one of the most successful teams in the entire league.  One season soon they once again have an offensive line that is not a total joke, an offensive play book that does NOT roll the quarterback left to the side where he has only one guy (who doesn't catch ball well) to possibly throw to, rolling toward one of best outside backers in football.  Throw into triple coverage being the foreseeable outcome.  "Come on rookie - see what ya got!" Hell lets dream big and perhaps we could even talk Wade Phillips into coming back.  And maybe find a head coach that does not look like deer in the headlights during the game (pains me to say about fellow CU guy, but ..........)  And the voices that say Elway must go - stupid is their name, idiocy is their game.  He has been responsible in one role or another for taking them to seven super bowls.  Outside of New England who else has done that??

Oh, and Stevie: LOTS of people are just mad because they can't GET season tickets even though they have been on waiting lists forever.

Lastly. Why the fuck are Randy Gradishar, Karl Meckinburgh, Rich Jackson, Tom Jackson, Champ Bailey, Steve Atwater, Dennis Smith, Tom Nailen, Rod Smith, Keith Bishop and Louie Wright STILL not in the hall?  How the fuck can a team go to 8 super bowls, win 3 and only have 5 frickin' hall players????  And owner Bowlen? When for cryin' out loud??

(Sorry rant over.  Better than a fucking rate thread though!!!)

ok let me rephrase that, cant make as much, 300 for nosebleeds are ridiculous. unless you get lucky

15 hours ago, gr8owl said:

(Sorry rant over.  Better than a fucking rate thread though!!!)

Having a toenail removed without anesthesia is better than another rate thread.

The modern day playbooks are quite complicated.

Maybe they need to bring back the simple old one. It only had three plays. Run, run, pass, kick.

It worked on every series of downs.

Come to think about it, that's almost what they're doing now.

On 11/27/2017 at 3:45 PM, stevie-2249 said:

I never sell mine for more than face value most of the time I give them to friends when I can't use them don't ever want a non Bronco fan sitting in my seats

1 hour ago, airamericavet65 said:

I never sell mine for more than face value most of the time I give them to friends when I can't use them don't ever want a non Bronco fan sitting in my seats

That is the way I used to do it when I had my tickets.  South stands for over 20 years. The old Mike High was a hell of a lot better than new Mile High...bleacher seating in the south stands and all 😀

This had to be their worse game yet this season.

Even worse then the drubbings they took a few weeks ago.