ilovewomen

Denver Broncos Losing Streak

39 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

This had to be their worse game yet this season.

Even worse then the drubbings they took a few weeks ago.

Remember it's not about winning it's about sportsmanship and having fun. :D

This will be John Elways big test.Siemian is not even fit to be back up now. He never had any long acuracy, but the QB merry go round has destroyed his confidence and he is "guiding" short passes, not throwing them. He is ruined. Talib is a loud-mouthed arrogant, trouble making liability. The team has quit on their coach. Coach, Talib, and all 3 QB's need to be booted out...PERIOD. If Elway does not do this, Bronco's and Elway, will continue to fail.

Ugh! Ugly football day for me.

Went to the local bistro, they put on the Bears game for me on one TV: they lost to a one win team that only put up field goals, courtesy of Bears ex-kicker.

They also put up the Broncos on the TV next it: Broncos lose to their AND Denvers ex-QB.

At least the staff was easy on the eyes (*cough* Twin Peaks *cough*).

Edited by NoCoGeezer

On 11/20/2017 at 9:37 AM, ilovewomen said:

What is happening now reminds of a joke I was told by a customer in Ohio regarding the Cleveland Browns.  I'll change it to the Broncos:

The people in Colorado Springs are trying to get a professional NFL team to move to Colorado Springs. 

However, the NFL says it won't happen until Denver gets a professional NFL team.

I love my Broncos, but this losing streak is tough.

Well as a Browns fan, all I can say is “wait till next year”. But the Astros had the worst record in Baseball for 3 years, then won it all. So there is always hope..😎

4 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Never give up hope 😄

Are we channeling Galaxy Quest now?

I’ve gotten confused the last few games, are the Broncos still in the AFC or did they move to the UFC?

Yeah, they are still in the AFC.  Last place in the AFC West, in fact.  Please don't talk about this any more, I am in deep mourning.