fishndude57

Sound Familiar...

6 posts in this topic

This was posted on Facebook by my friend Big E. He stands 6'6" and easy 270lbs. He tries selling things on FB and Ebay. I thought this fits in here too, Ladies, you are not alone. 

After many months of selling things on offerup and letgo I've learned a few things. 85% of people are flakes. People generally don't read your post. 
The English language is dead (don't text me like I'm your fuckin side chick.)
Basic navigation skills are lost.
Only 10% of people show up on time. And no a $10 ring is not real gold. How can you have faith in this country when the general population is this fuckin stupid.

Fishndude, sorry I was a roll last night with text messages about my distaste for HOA program. 

Also...welcome to the "Snow Flake" generation. 

I do my best to stay focused, on topic. However, it is becoming next impossible when dealing with a very departmentalized society who are unwilling to give a straight answer or even meet you halfway. 

Not sure what it is going to take And no I fear we will not ever truly get what we paid for. At least not  withoutout further complications. 

Take it easy 1 day at a time.🌈🌈

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

Ha! Thanks Fishndude! I can totally relate and face this on a daily basis. The kids I go to school act like this. Self absorbed, whiny little babies. I yelled at one the other day to get his blanket and go to his safe place. I didn’t check, but I’m fairly sure his testicles had yet to drop. 

Everything is changing! Me, I’m running away. Going to a deserted island and living in a tree house. Those interested in joining me apply here.

Restrictions....Must be 40+

Kids these days!  Kinda reminds me of my grandpa, he was always saying "Kids these days."  Kids have always been kids these days.

2 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Ha! Thanks Fishndude! I can totally relate and face this on a daily basis. The kids I go to school act like this. Self absorbed, whiny little babies. I yelled at one the other day to get his blanket and go to his safe place. I didn’t check, but I’m fairly sure his testicles had yet to drop. 

Everything is changing! Me, I’m running away. Going to a deserted island and living in a tree house. Those interested in joining me apply here.

Restrictions....Must be 40+

I, for one, would welcome the departure of all the old people so please get the fliers up for this exodus! 😉