oldertruckguy-9225

I agreed to pick her up

52 posts in this topic

Last night I made arrangements to play with a young lady on the recommendation of a friend and fellow hobbyist. The young lady and I agreed on a multi hour play and we agreed it would be an outcall. I readily offered additional compensation up front for her travel time to me and back home and gas. Later in the afternoon she texted me to tell me she couldn't borrow her friends' car to come visit me. We talked Uber. At first she agreed but the more we talked the more she grew hesitant about Uber because of the time of night and  the appearance of the whole situation. I offered to pick her up. She said she thought that was a god idea was hoping I would offer but that she felt awkward suggesting it. The young lady lives 35 mins from my house. Not a problem. I agree to drive an hour+ each way to pick her up and then take he back. I did not ask for any discount. I did not ask her to forgo the additional compensation for travel time and gas. Already agreed upon and part of the deal as far as I was concerned. As we leave her residence she  tells me how much she appreciates me coming to pick her up. I suggest 45 minutes additional play time for my effort to make our appointment happen. She threw a fit. She told me I had no right to ask for additional time that our time was already agreed upon and that I was trying to take advantage of her. I did not argue. Not my style

I turned around, dropped her off at her residence, gave her a fee for canceling our appointment and drove home.

I do not think I was out of line. I was not trying to take advantage. I am not sure if this is a reviewable situation.

Thoughts anyone. To include telling me I was wrong if you think so.

25 minutes ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

Last night I made arrangements to play with a young lady on the recommendation of a friend and fellow hobbyist. The young lady and I agreed on a multi hour play and we agreed it would be an outcall. I readily offered additional compensation up front for her travel time to me and back home and gas. Later in the afternoon she texted me to tell me she couldn't borrow her friends' car to come visit me. We talked Uber. At first she agreed but the more we talked the more she grew hesitant about Uber because of the time of night and  the appearance of the whole situation. I offered to pick her up. She said she thought that was a god idea was hoping I would offer but that she felt awkward suggesting it. The young lady lives 35 mins from my house. Not a problem. I agree to drive an hour+ each way to pick her up and then take he back. I did not ask for any discount. I did not ask her to forgo the additional compensation for travel time and gas. Already agreed upon and part of the deal as far as I was concerned. As we leave her residence she  tells me how much she appreciates me coming to pick her up. I suggest 45 minutes additional play time for my effort to make our appointment happen. She threw a fit. She told me I had no right to ask for additional time that our time was already agreed upon and that I was trying to take advantage of her. I did not argue. Not my style

I turned around, dropped her off at her residence, gave her a fee for canceling our appointment and drove home.

I do not think I was out of line. I was not trying to take advantage. I am not sure if this is a reviewable situation.

Because of the internal contradiction in the two highlighted sentences, I think you were wrong, not seriously wrong, but a deal is a deal.

41 minutes ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

I think you were out of line to ask her for 45min extension of play time because you took the drive to pick her up.

I suppose you were going to take her home also. 

You were getting extra time together in the car, believe me she thought that. 

"Donation is for time and companionship"  She was already giving you extra time... 

This scenario is one to avoid.

I hope you both learned from it.

I feel it was the providers responsibility to make travel arrangements to you.  Very unprofessional all the way around and seems to me you dodged a bullet.

Badboy is always the perfect gentleman.😘

It sounds like you were quite reasonable and when things went south you handled it well, but you definitely should have negotiated the extra playtime or reduced outcall charge beforehand.   Once she was in the car she was a captive audience so to speak so I can also understand why she got mad or nervous at such a Trump tactic.

Asking for an additional 45 mins of play time as compensation for driving her is asking for a discount in a round about way.

That being said, it is her responsibility to find a way to come to you.  She had a choice of using her own car, borrowing a car, calling a taxi, or calling Uber. 

I can tell everyone that it would not matter to an Uber driver if the driver picked up a young lady at a private residence or a hotel at 2 or 3 am in the morning and drive her home. I've picked up several ladies and wondered if the lady was working. But I would never mention it or ask her if she was working. That would be very unprofessional.

She needs to look at her transportation needs and not agree to outcalls if she doesn't want to take one if the alternative means of transportation.

You should never ask for additional.time as compensation for your time. You suggested you drive her...you should expect nothing in return.

3 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I feel it was the providers responsibility to make travel arrangements to you.  Very unprofessional all the way around and seems to me you dodged a bullet.

It is the providers responsibility to have transportation in line for her outcall to you. Definitely unprofessional on her part.

You should of moved on when she said she did not have a ride.

There are plenty of other ladies that have their shit together....

I’d never do an outcall without having dependable transportation to and from the location. Uber is fine, unless the appointment goes sideways and and a lady needs to make a quick exit. 

Outside of that, although it wasn’t implied Or inferred, or hell asked for, I would have asked what’s the catch. See, things have changed so effing much since I started, guys automatically go straight to the thought of, what do I get in return. It’s no longer looked at like, damn I’m a lucky SOB that gets to spend time with a beautiful lady. There’s zero gratitude anymore from so many. Then again, there’s so many horror stories about providers anymore as well. He’s paying you! Act like a lady and professionally explain why you’re not willing to do it. Having a fit...unacceptable! You offered to go get her, the ride to and from is your extra time. 

Expectations; stop expecting more than you paid for. If you get more, great, but don’t expect it. And if she doesn’t have a car, do an incall. 

At least you paid her the cancellation. I think you were slightly wrong too. Shoulda cut your losses when she couldn't get to you. 45 minutes in my mind for these Ladies is asking a lot. My $.02 anyways. 

6 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

i ate tacos last night.

I ate tamales on Thursday 

4 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I ate tamales on Thursday 

it's so hard finding good tamales...

I had a spicy breakfast burrito on Tuesday.  Smothered with green chili.

Damn Now I am Hungry!! I want a Chicago Dog :)

2 hours ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

Thoughts anyone. To include telling me I was wrong if you think so.  yes, i certainly do.

While I agree with the numerous comments that it would be nice if every lady had their shit together totally and could arrange transportation without being picked up, you must have heard enough good things from your "friend" to out weigh all that.  You made an agreed upon deal - time, transportation, $$.  Then you get her in your car and announce you don't want to take her home at the agreed upon time.  You already were going to spend "multi hours" PLUS travel time with her, so what purpose does the additional 45 minutes serve other than a power play/discount/got her captive so ask for more?  I don't get it any other way. Sorry, in my opinion and based solely upon your description, that was a total dickhead move and probably scared the shit out of her.  Hopefully both learned some lessons, but since you asked if it was reviewable, at least one probably hasn't learned a thing so far.

Maybe I read your post wrong....you agreed on an hour. However, it reads like you also agreed to pay her one or two additional hours for the travel time to transport her each way?

43 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

You made an agreed upon deal - time, transportation, $$.  Then you get her in your car and announce you don't want to take her home at the agreed upon time.  You already were going to spend "multi hours" PLUS travel time with her, so what purpose does the additional 45 minutes serve other than a power play/discount/got her captive so ask for more?  I don't get it any other way. Sorry, in my opinion and based solely upon your description, that was a total dickhead move and probably scared the shit out of her.  Hopefully both learned some lessons, but since you asked if it was reviewable, at least one probably hasn't learned a thing so far.

I agree with this. Would you start re-negotiating pricing/time with any other legitimate professional, after agreeing on time and pricing? Of course not. It was a foolish, greedy move that ruined the moment for both of you. Learn from your mistakes. Never start re-negotiating after an agreement is reached.

1) She might have overreacted, but you were out of line.  It's likely she felt pretty cornered.  While you say you had no expectations (and in all likelihood that's what you communicated on the phone), the minute she's in the car you mention the 45 additional minutes, so for all the world, it looks to her like you're trying to renegotiate your deal. After she's a hostage.  Only thing worse would have been to get her back to your place and her clothes off before starting.   

2)  In my opinion, the decision to drive her is fraught with so many potential issues it's hard to know where to begin.  You have never met her before, nor she you.  That both of you would think it just dandy for you to chauffer her to and from the session is diagnostic of just plain crazy.  You're both nuts. 

3) Good exit.  I believe in fast failure.  Your recognition that this was going to go nowhere good and to bail with some generosity was the best part of your experience.

2 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

i ate tacos last night.

Wow, how Trump like!

1 hour ago, Chrissy said:

Damn Now I am Hungry!! I want a Chicago Dog :)

Lived here my whole life, but I visit Chicago a lot. I wish I could find a great Chicago dog here, and would walk through glass naked while listening to Justin Bieber for a good deep dish.

4 hours ago, Laci French said:

Badboy is always the perfect gentleman.😘

I agree it was super unprofessional of her. I try to keep my self out of situations that can end up in drama. If she was getting compensated for travel and couldn't find a ride she should've taken an Uber or cancelled. Period. Then she wouldn't have been in the position for the gentleman to ask for extra time. 

Edited by EmilyDMV

1 hour ago, Webhead said:

Lived here my whole life, but I visit Chicago a lot. I wish I could find a great Chicago dog here, and would walk through glass naked while listening to Justin Bieber for a good deep dish.

I would walk On the Biebs for a deep dish!!! LOL

4 hours ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

I have personally apologized to her for expecting something she was not prepared to offer and..... for suggesting it when she was already in my truck and driving. She accepted. Acting like a dick head is not how I want to be.

Well done by both!  Love happy endings - so the followup session ...............  :D

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

Well done by both!  Love happy endings - so the followup session ...............  :D

Otherwise called "Makeup Sex"

...Saw this on Twitter...

Why do guys say things like, “i wish we had more time,” yes you can indeed book more time. Please don’t insinuate you’d like it for free because you won’t be invited back. It’s just plain rude. i don’t asked for extra massage time when i get a massage.

Hey folks, been a long long while.

Two things need a clarification on, that would make more sense of things.

Did the clock start when you picked her up, or after you got to your place?

Did the clock stop when you dropped her off or at your place?

If the clock started and stopped at her place, then not unreasonable.

If it started and stopped at your place, then technically you are getting extra time for at the very least conversation while travelling.

And maybe you'll get a hug or a kiss when you dropped her off.

Re: Chicago pizza: grew up there, and frankly, not that big a deal, imo. In Denver, supposedly Patxi's is good for that (have not tried). Is (was?) a place on Colorado that did a good Chicago style.

Re: Chicago dogs: always liked Mustard's Last Stand. Location in DU and Boulder. There's a place on Santa Fe and one LoDo, Mile High something or other. Chicago on Colfax and Wasdworth(? Sheridan? They do a good job as well, with the bonus of other Chicago delicacies like Jays potato chips, Fannie Mae candies, Salerno butter cookies).

Re: picking up a lady: I'll pile on... not a good move, imo. It's one thing if you and the lady are on good terms, otherwise, run into situation of OP. Could have been worse: car jacked, busted. And not a great move to ask for more (basically asking for a discount). Once she said could not make, I would have politely called it off and called a different lady. Heck, if making the drive, probably could have worked out an incall with someone.

1 minute ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Re: Chicago pizza: grew up there, and frankly, not that big a deal, imo. In Denver, supposedly Patxi's is good for that (have not tried). Is (was?) a place on Colorado that did a good Chicago style.

Re: Chicago dogs: always liked Mustard's Last Stand. Location in DU and Boulder. There's a place on Santa Fe and one LoDo, Mile High something or other. Chicago on Colfax and Wasdworth(? Sheridan? They do a good job as well, with the bonus of other Chicago delicacies like Jays potato chips, Fannie Mae candies, Salerno butter cookies).

Re: picking up a lady: I'll pile on... not a good move, imo. It's one thing if you and the lady are on good terms, otherwise, run into situation of OP. Could have been worse: car jacked, busted. And not a great move to ask for more (basically asking for a discount). Once she said could not make, I would have politely called it off and called a different lady. Heck, if making the drive, probably could have worked out an incall with someone.

Its official. OUR date is gonna be  Food and Fun LOL.. Fannie Mae is One of My favorite stops in Chicago !  :) Most folks associate it with the Fannie- Freddie  Mae Home Foundation when they hear That name LOL..

6 hours ago, Chrissy said:

I would walk On the Biebs for a deep dish!!! LOL

The only solution I have found is Giordano's will ship frozen here. Next time I order one, perhaps I will call you for a playdate and dinner. ;)