budmic

bait n switch

13 posts in this topic

Fairly new to hobby and curious about what is the etiquette, if any,  there is when encountering an obvious bait and switch. Some photos of providers without reviews just seem to good to be true. Knowing how hard it is to get established when a newbie I debate whether to toft.Personally I use rate as somewhat of an indicator. However when your appointment arrives and the girl obviously isn't who was represented is it ok to just cut bait and leave without any donations or should some be left

Yes, it is ok to cut out. 

If you look through the threads on this board, and rely on some of the guys information and lessons, you should be able to mitigate getting into these situations. good luck!

Many many years ago, I have arrived at an incall and after seeing the lady and the conditions of the incall, I walked away saying NO WAY very loudly.

The rate a lady charges is not an indicator of if it is bait and switch.

Look on this board and other boards and read reviews.  Then select a lady who is newbie friendly and provide her whatever screening information she needs to verify you.

And above all...BE RESPECTFUL!

It is Ok to cut and run with no donation if it is obviously not the yl in the pictures.  This is another good reason not to host an outcall with a lady you don't know, whom you cannot varify otherwise. (There are many great ladies on here who only do outcall, but they are easy to research) It's tough to cut and run when they are on your door step. 

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 5:06 AM, budmic said:

Fairly new to hobby and curious about what is the etiquette, if any,  there is when encountering an obvious bait and switch. Some photos of providers without reviews just seem to good to be true. Knowing how hard it is to get established when a newbie I debate whether to toft.Personally I use rate as somewhat of an indicator. However when your appointment arrives and the girl obviously isn't who was represented is it ok to just cut bait and leave without any donations or should some be left

Sir, you can always cut and run for any reason, just like she can NCNS you, but beware the consequences and a few relevant facts:

1.   Many, many times the young ladies are a few years older and a few pounds heavier than depicted in the photos, even if the photos are actually of them - be ready for that on any new encounter.  Now, if we are talking photos of a supermodel and the actual young lady that looks like Jabba the Hut, surely it is OK to walk away, but if the young lady is just somewhat less attractive than you were expecting, my personal advice is to go for it.  I have been sorely disappointed in the initial appearance category on several occasions, followed by total satisfaction with the overall visit.  In fact, I think that one of the huge lessons I have learned in this sport is the vast variety of feminine beauty, which you have to experience to appreciate.  Besides, remember, you are no catch yourself, but you are a nice person with things to give.

2.   If you go on a date without reviews, then you are asking to be surprised.  Lesson: read the reviews.  I get tired of listening to newbies whine about how no one will see them, when I know for damned sure that there are quite a few well reviewed newbie-friendly ladies.  I frankly chalk it up to laziness on the part of the newbie, since the ladies put "newbie friendly" right in the ad and all you need to do is a little research.

3.   OK, I will admit, I have never walked out - maybe I'm such a nice guy that I don't want to hurt someone's feelings (you need to think about how you would feel if she opened the door, took one look at your ugly old ass and slammed the door in your face), but I would think that if you do choose to turn around and walk away, you need to think, "what's next?"  What you need to know is that the ladies have various (and multiple) equivalents of review systems and if you are a no-show, you could easily end up on one or more of these blacklists.  If you think getting a date is hard now, wait until you are a newbie without references on the shit lists.

4.   This is a human interaction, she is a human being, she deserves the respect you would give any other human being that somehow disappoints you.  If I was really disappointed to the point that the little guy actually told me that he didn't even want a BJ, I think the right thing to do would be to say something along the lines of "thanks for taking the time to meet me, but I'm just not feeling up to it today, here's half of the donation, sorry to take up your time."  Since I have never actually done that, I am not sure how it would go over, but I think it would probably at least keep you off of the blacklists.

5.   Finally, don't forget, there is always the full-donation, BJ-and-run strategy.  This I have employed on those rare occasions when I was deeply disappointed at first, and in all cases I was pleasantly surprised at the outcome of the meeting.  Nuff said.

It is a crap shoot from both sides of this fence.  I've had several clients send me their pecker pics. The picture they send is of a very nice hard on. But when I pull their panties down....hung like a thumb. Damn!I. Hate when that happens.🍀😷

10 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

It is a crap shoot from both sides of this fence.  I've had several clients send me their pecker pics. The picture they send is of a very nice hard on. But when I pull their panties down....hung like a thumb. Damn!I. Hate when that happens.🍀😷

Ya' know, pics tend to add like 10 lbs on you I swear! Or is it 10 inches? ;):D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

13 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

Ya' know, pics tend to add like 10 lbs on you I swear! Or is it 10 inches? ;):D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Lmaooo

I had my first experience today and it was a bait & switch.  My first choice was a provider, on this site, [snip]

To the bait & switch provider.  When the time came to leave, which was a 1hr 23min drive, I was alerted that the session would need to be delayed.  No problem.  I was supposed to contact them at noon to get the address.   I contacted the provider at noon and it was crickets.  I didn't hear from them until after 1PM, stating they were sorry and they have a scheduling change.

The problem was the photos were pretty low resolution, but I did a Google image search on all of them.  They weren't found on any sites, other than provider sites.  So, maybe it was legit but still had my doubts.  I made the appointment, showed up, and the woman who answered the door was a different race and about 3 cup sizes bigger than the pics.  I went with it because she was extremely attractive and in amazing physical shape.  It was worth it.  If I had my preference, I would have rather connected with the first provider but I still ended up with a nice outcome.

Edited by Kaduk
Review type info in a forum post.....

Dude...if she baits and switches you with fake pix...turn and leave and tell her why.

On 11/18/2017 at 11:41 AM, Jez UaBriain said:

:D Panties... :lol: Thumb... :eek:

LMFAO!!! Damn woman, you've got me in stitches over here!

6 hours ago, Cecilia said:

:D Panties... :lol: Thumb... :eek:

LMFAO!!! Damn woman, you've got me in stitches over here!

The really sad thing is ITs True!   LoL!🍀

On 11/17/2017 at 5:06 AM, budmic said:

Here's what I would say, if you show up and provided is obviously NOT the person in the photos or the photos are so old there has been significant change, I would politely say "I'm very sorry, but you are not the woman I thought I was coming to see."  Then quietly leave without making any rude or snarky comments.   Maybe if that happens to that provided enough times they will update their photos.