Chrissy

Mr.Manson

21 posts in this topic

In his 80's and On Death Row, Yet in The Hospital(not looking good) , what are Your thoughts if He passes?

I've heard that it had better be a natural death or we will see the triple k members rise in high numbers and angry???

Is there truth to this????

Why hasn't he been "put down" yet?

50 years on Death Row? How is That possible???

This is Before my time so Instead of google I want TOB input LOL 

I graduated HS in 1975. 2 of my social study essays senior year were on Sharon Tate, and Kent State. I went to a very strict parochial all male HS back then. I had the longest hair, and shaved my face as little as possible. I got A's on both assignments. Capital Punishment is Not a Deterrent to Crime was my premiss. Stands true to this day. Doesn't surprise me Charlie will die of natural causes. On the flip side, haven't seen The Guard on a campus in the US to suppress a demonstration in a long time, literally since Kent State. To protect students in shutdowns with active shooters yes. What a fucked up world on occasions. 

19 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

In his 80's and On Death Row, Yet in The Hospital(not looking good) , what are Your thoughts if He passes?

I've heard that it had better be a natural death or we will see the triple k members rise in high numbers and angry???

Just how many klan members do you think actually exist?  There's only a couple thousand in the entire country.  And like any organization, only about 5% of them are willing to actually perform violence.

Honestly, I doubt it'll be anything more than a way for the media to blah blah blah again and distract from real problems.

Edited by FuriousWeasel

33 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Is there truth to this????

Why hasn't he been "put down" yet?

50 years on Death Row? How is That possible???

This is Before my time so Instead of google I want TOB input LOL 

I hate to be that guy, and not trying to be a jerk at all, but I'm just going to leave this here:

"Manson was originally sentenced to death, but his sentence was commuted to life imprisonment when California invalidated the state's death penalty statute in 1972. He is currently serving multiple life sentences at California State Prison in Corcoran."

I'm also really fun at parties :)

Edited by EmilyDMV

Worked out of El Toro when Manson and his family were doing their thing they were crazy on shit also in Ohio during Kent State young poorly trained guards panicked. When Manson dies the world will have one less purely evil person in it very different times

28 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

I graduated HS in 1975. 2 of my social study essays senior year were on Sharon Tate, and Kent State. I went to a very strict parochial all male HS back then. I had the longest hair, and shaved my face as little as possible. I got A's on both assignments. Capital Punishment is Not a Deterrent to Crime was my premiss. Stands true to this day. Doesn't surprise me Charlie will die of natural causes. On the flip side, haven't seen The Guard on a campus in the US to suppress a demonstration in a long time, literally since Kent State. To protect students in shutdowns with active shooters yes. What a fucked up world on occasions. 

I graduated a few years before you and I remember very well the murders if the Tate's and others at the party.

Manson was a charismatic leader who led his followers whi would do anything for him.

California did invalidate the death penalty and his death sentence was commuted to life in prison.

He will die in prison. When he does, many of us who grew up in the 60's will remember him and say "wow". 

The 60's we're a violent decade in our history...race riots, college protests and riots, anti-war demonstration, etc.

This of us who lived that history will never forget.

8 minutes ago, airamericavet65 said:

Worked out of El Toro when Manson and his family were doing their thing they were crazy on shit also in Ohio during Kent State young poorly trained guards panicked. When Manson dies the world will have one less purely evil person in it very different times

I'm not condoning what he did in any way but his childhood was horrendous. 

https://listverse.com/2016/08/30/10-tragic-stories-from-the-childhood-of-charles-manson/

Edited by EmilyDMV

2 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Just how many klan members do you think actually exist?  There's only a couple thousand in the entire country.  And like any organization, only about 5% of them are willing to actually perform violence.

Honestly, I doubt it'll be anything more than a way for the media to blah blah blah again and distract from real problems.

With Ferious Weasel totally I call already hear the Blah blah blah...turning the T.V. off. The news on T.V. is horrible! 

11 hours ago, EmilyDMV said:

I hate to be that guy, and not trying to be a jerk at all, but I'm just going to leave this here:

"Manson was originally sentenced to death, but his sentence was commuted to life imprisonment when California invalidated the state's death penalty statute in 1972. He is currently serving multiple life sentences at California State Prison in Corcoran."

I'm also really fun at parties :)

Lol thanks Emily, 

11 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I graduated a few years before you and I remember very well the murders if the Tate's and others at the party.

Manson was a charismatic leader who led his followers whi would do anything for him.

California did invalidate the death penalty and his death sentence was commuted to life in prison.

He will die in prison. When he does, many of us who grew up in the 60's will remember him and say "wow". 

The 60's we're a violent decade in our history...race riots, college protests and riots, anti-war demonstration, etc.

This of us who lived that history will never forget.

I have Hippie Type parents. They made sure We didn't endure Any 60's trends.. I just googled Manson. He is a scary Man!!! 

19 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

I agree, a couple of weeks ago the world was going to end.I really can't believe the earth was destroyed and we are all still alive. :D 

9 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

i'am thinking................

demonic Mr. Pink. I think he liked the White album of The Beatles? I could be wrong??

"Mr" is a title denoting respect for the individual.  Hard for me to muster up much for Manson or his crew.   

Well the evil sob is dead. Hope the devil has his way with him! 

Talked with Mark Lindsay about the Manson Murders years ago. He and record producer Terry Melcher (and Terrys' girlfriend Candice Bergen ) shared the house.Mark stated that he met Manson there when Dennis Wilson brought him by for an audition. Mark shuddered as he said that he,Terry and Candice moved out not long after that and sublet the house to Roman Polanski and Sharon Tate. To this day Mark believes that Manson sent his followers there to kill Melcher and whoever was there because Melcher turned down giving Manson a recording contract. Terry Melcher had a nervous breakdown,left the industry for several years and committed himself to a mental hospital,he was that shook by the murders and lived in fear of Mansons  followers.  ( the ones not caught and jailed )

May Manson rot in hell.

1 hour ago, JRWolfe said:

Talked with Mark Lindsay about the Manson Murders years ago. He and record producer Terry Melcher (and Terrys' girlfriend Candice Bergen ) shared the house.Mark stated that he met Manson there when Dennis Wilson brought him by for an audition. Mark shuddered as he said that he,Terry and Candice moved out not long after that and sublet the house to Roman Polanski and Sharon Tate. To this day Mark believes that Manson sent his followers there to kill Melcher and whoever was there because Melcher turned down giving Manson a recording contract. Terry Melcher had a nervous breakdown,left the industry for several years and committed himself to a mental hospital,he was that shook by the murders and lived in fear of Mansons  followers.  ( the ones not caught and jailed )

May Manson rot in hell.

I remember reading about Terry Melcher and everyone else after the murders.

Manson fancied himself as a rock star and an actor.

The man was pure evil.

Good riddance to an evil soul.  He should’ve gotten popped in Texas and justice would’ve been swift. Wasting money on evil just does not make sense to me.

Texas would have dealt with him decades ago and saved the state millions of dollars wasted in keeping him in prison.

7 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Texas would have dealt with him decades ago and saved the state millions of dollars wasted in keeping him in prison.

I'm a supporter of the death penalty, but as strange as it may seem it's almost always more expensive to execute someone than it is to house them for life.  The endless appeals and other formalities eat up an enormous amount of resources.

I support the death penalty because I think that if it's what the family wants, they should be able to get that closure.  However, I also agree that it's not a detriment to criminals.  If I had to choose between the death penalty and the rest of my life in prison you couldn't kill me fast enough.  Prison is hell.  Death is the easy way out.

2 hours ago, Keyser said:

I'm a supporter of the death penalty, but as strange as it may seem it's almost always more expensive to execute someone than it is to house them for life.  The endless appeals and other formalities eat up an enormous amount of resources.

I support the death penalty because I think that if it's what the family wants, they should be able to get that closure.  However, I also agree that it's not a detriment to criminals.  If I had to choose between the death penalty and the rest of my life in prison you couldn't kill me fast enough.  Prison is hell.  Death is the easy way out.

I hate the whole deterrent argument, it just shows how media and such can rephrase something often enough people get distracted from the core of the issue.  It's called capital PUNISHMENT, not capital dissuasion.  Are you deterred from speeding just because someone else gets a ticket?

The only argument should be "Would society be better served should this particular criminal no longer be allowed to live considering the particular crimes committed."

I think the deterrence angle comes from the days when executions were public and gruesome. Private executions 20+ years after the fact - Naw.