• Announcements

• Kaduk

TOB policy statement.   04/08/2018

To enter the site users must be 21 or older. Users are allowed only one profile to navigate throughout all TOB. Users so inclined can create a profile to include Pertinent information. Listings will only be available in the State of Colorado. This will allow for a safe place with emphasis on 21 and older Adult Member interactions. Trafficking is an egregious offense so please reach out to the proper authorities if you ever have any pertinent information.
    • Kaduk

Social media accounts   04/21/2018

Per the Rules social media accounts can and should be included in one’s Signature line, such as switter.  Please don’t include any social account info in posts. thanks
RolandCowboy

Providers/Hobbyists

14 posts in this topic

Hobbyists/Providers:

What are you thankfully this year?

What have each other mean for us? 

Tell provider/client thanks for spending special time together.

P.S. Providers (season or rookie) thank you for spending alittle time with us and bighting up our day.

Edited by RolandCowboy

I want to thank the hoobiests I have seen this year. This year was a rough one due to my divorce. My clients back in Seattle and Denver helped me more emotionally than they will ever know. Not to mention I was up to my eyeballs in credit card debt that I have been paying down. I also want to thank the awesome guys in Denver for the warm welcome. 

Edited by EmilyDMV

10 hours ago, EmilyDMV said:

I want to thank the hoobiests I have seen this year. This year was a rough one due to my divorce. My clients back in Seattle and Denver helped me more emotionally than they will ever know. Not to mention I was up to my eyeballs in credit card debt that I have been paying down. I also want to thank the awesome guys in Denver for the warm welcome. 

I guess it's a good thing you're not 6' 2" huh? :D

I am grateful for two very special people on this board who surprised me after my gallbladder surgery in August. These two angels helped me out and did it because they have big hearts. You know who you are, you know what you did. I love you both!

To all of my other friends, old and new, thanks for the fantastic memories!!!

I have to say I am thankful for this whole community. Short story long, I have been single for 3 years after a horrible series of unhealthy relationships, so I focused on myself and my career. Now I am deciding to get back out there and started the Hobby as a way to relearn my old skills and knock the rust off the old pipe. What I found so far has been exilirating and fun beyond my wildest dreams. It's great to experience new thrills, people, and adventures. Now I just need to win the lottery so I can see every provider on my ever growing list..... Thank you all for making me feel accepted and thank you ladies who provide dreams and happiness most of all! Happy almost Thanlsgiving!!

I am thankful for many beautiful things/people/spiritual connections in my life that this world has enriched me. I seriously have made many lifetime friendships! Providers and clients alike! I refrain from labels and will just call you people friends. 💗💗

Thankful Thankful Thankful

Now we would love to also hear from Roland too please? After all this is your thread. 

I am very thankful for many things.  My doctor who hung in there even though I didn't want to start dialysis. I finally complied and am thankful that I feel better and will be here for a while longer. I am thankful for the Ladies I've visited from this Board.  They have been wonderful. I extremely thankful for my regular provider who has continued to provide great visits. I am also thankful for my family. My wife (who I don't tell about the hobby) is supportive and despite her health problems tries to make me happy. I am also thankful that this forum exists for me to say I'm thankful.

Lost my wife to breast cancer last year.  It's been hard but I love reaching out.  It helps very much having very understanding providers.

I would like to thank all of the wonderful gentleman (I've had the pleasure of meeting) for allowing me to be a part of their world!

I’m thankful for all of the beautiful ladies that are genuine and sweet, and of course the guys that are more like friends than business associates. There really are some wonderful down to earth folks in this hobby. 

I'm thankful for my ATF. We've been seeing each other for over nine years (wow, I can't believe that it's been that long) and have become friends as well as provider and client.