bob0603

SILT

3 posts in this topic

I have been living in silt for awhile and am looking for a provider to help me out i always see girls in grand junction but am hoping one is around that we can meet up please help me out 

Silt?  You gotta be fuckin' kidding me!  I actually lived in Silt for a year or so, great for dirtbiking, really lousy for meeting women.  I don't know if My Brother's Bar is still there, but if so, that might be your best shot to meet a civilian, but I can't imagine any pros actually trying to make a living there.  You might get a Denver gal to do an outcall, as long as you pay extra and book a couple of hours, otherwise it remains G.J.  Maybe you could PM the guy in Glenwood Springs and the two of you could each reserve some time to make it worthwhile for a Denver gal to come up for a tour.

Silt, damn, nearly forgot about it.  Many an hour ripping up the high prairie on the bikes, higher than kites, wow, Silt.

Edited by BadBoy

5 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Silt?  You gotta be fuckin' kidding me!  I actually lived in Silt for a year or so, great for dirtbiking, really lousy for meeting women.  I don't know if My Brother's Bar is still there, but if so, that might be your best shot to meet a civilian, but I can't imagine any pros actually trying to make a living there.  You might get a Denver gal to do an outcall, as long as you pay extra and book a couple of hours, otherwise it remains G.J.  Maybe you could PM the guy in Glenwood Springs and the two of you could each reserve some time to make it worthwhile for a Denver gal to come up for a tour.

Silt, damn, nearly forgot about it.  Many an hour ripping up the high prairie on the bikes, higher than kites, wow, Silt.

LOL I was Gonna ask if it was even in Colorado 😂.. But You nailed it. Trip to Denver or Book an extended date.