MamiMia

Most desired toys?

27 posts in this topic

I am looking to revamp my toybox and am interested to see what additions would be most desired. 

Nuru gel, sex swing, sex doll (Recommend the one with 3 holes), rope, paddles, whip, throat fucker (like a pocket p*@@y), violet wand, collars and leashes, penis pump, p*@@y pump, inflatable/vibrating anal plug....to be continued 

I want to get a Tantric Sex Chair! Looks fun and what visuals on that thing. I need a new vibrator too...Christmas is cumming up boys! ;)

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

1 hour ago, SultryKitten said:

I want to get a Tantric Sex Chair! Looks fun and what visuals on that thing. I need a new vibrator too...Christmas is cumming up boys! ;)

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Just looked that up!  Looks like a hell of a good investment!

10 hours ago, MamiMia said:

I am looking to revamp my toybox and am interested to see what additions would be most desired. 

:D

Image result for atv

You definitely need a Magic Wand. Hopefully your clients like things wet.:P

7 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Sounds amazing!

16 hours ago, Laci French said:

Nuru gel, sex swing, sex doll (Recommend the one with 3 holes), rope, paddles, whip, throat fucker (like a pocket p*@@y), violet wand, collars and leashes, penis pump, p*@@y pump, inflatable/vibrating anal plug....to be continued 

Body paint, candle wax, blindfolds, feathers, TENS, strapons/dildos, magic wand.....

OK, I admit I am an analog guy in a digital age, but I freaking hate "toys."  I can't stand it when a lady pulls out a batch of electro-mechanical gadgets and shit.  My attitude is that when you are both totally naked, you have everything you need to have the best possible time (well, except for a condom).  I'll put the BB tongue up against any vibrator, any day, and definitely don't want anything stuffed up my ass (except maybe a slender finger, bent slightly at the knuckle, but I digress).

Single possible exception: Laci's swing, OMG.

On 11/14/2017 at 8:37 AM, ilovewomen said:

Body paint, candle wax, blindfolds, feathers, TENS, strapons/dildos, magic wand.....

When is the party????

53 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

When is the party????

Checking calenders now

On 11/13/2017 at 3:55 PM, Laci French said:

Damn you're cool 😎 

Personal favorite is an enthusiastic and nimble tongue.  Soooo many applications. B)

For ladies rumor has it favorite toy is a man's mind - only drawback it is so small it is easily lost.

12 hours ago, Webhead said:

Now I want to try a sex swing.....sigh

Umm, unless you are really slow, you should have picked up a hint or two that would indicate how you can try out a swing, and if you choose the correct route, it comes with a host of other delightful benefits as well.

12 hours ago, Webhead said:

Now I want to try a sex swing.....sigh

My 1st experiment with a swing was at Mon Chalet, with an experienced provider. 😁

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

Umm, unless you are really slow, you should have picked up a hint or two that would indicate how you can try out a swing, and if you choose the correct route, it comes with a host of other delightful benefits as well.

Oh I figured it out. I'm slow, but not daft lol. My list just keeps getting longer and longer because of all these sexy, intriguing, and amazing women!

On 11/13/2017 at 4:12 PM, SultryKitten said:

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I have two of those sex chairs,supposed to write product reviews on them. ( Its a hard job,but somebody has to ). Just got back from Los Angeles  and found some boxes of new sex toys to review.Cracking up on what they are cumming up with. Oh well, some peoples imaginations become another persons fun.

My wife often travels for business, so we have very little time been together. When my wife is apart, my favorite toy is a realistic butt, it just feels like a real woman and really drives me crazy!

wrist restraints, ankle restraints, spreader bar, suspension rack,  cat-o-nine just to mention a few more. 

On 11/13/2017 at 3:55 PM, Laci French said:

On 11/13/2017 at 4:12 PM, SultryKitten said:

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I have been trying to get my wife to get one for the bed room but she doesn’t have any imagination. I think it could be a real fun and handy thing to have and allow better penetration. 

My X loved her sexy toy vibrator except it desensitized her pussy and made it harder for her to cum when we had sex. Damn!