Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishndude57

Fuckin Broncos...

51 posts in this topic

All we can hope for is next year we have first round draft pick. This year we're out, not even a question. It's OK I still love them and I'll still watch them. They will win again 

I watched that whole game from start to finish last week and I'm still watching this one. 

I must be a masochist.

Turned off the tv too depressing, looks like every team has them figured out, time to move on

Need someone to pm with, been watching the Broncos and feeling very depressed here in Colorado, anyone else watching them get man handeled?

Broncos....?

Do we have a football team?

Pitchers and catchers report in about three months.

I did already order a Bronco camo cap, prolly gonna at least go jersey too. 

10 hours ago, Johnboy#1 said:

Broncos....?

Do we have a football team?

Pitchers and catchers report in about three months.

Totally agree!!!! Baseball is where it’s at! 

Win, lose or tie Broncos fan till I die! One of my (Eagles fan) friends sent me a "sorry for your loss" sympathy card last week as a joke.

I'm just happy it wasn't 88 to 3! (fair weather fan here) ...DOH!!! This episode originally ran in 1996---before the SBowl Victories...
Elway needs to go! lol

lets hope they lose alot more so hopefully they can get a high draft pick thats worth a shit

I've been a Broncos fan through earlier ups and downs, and there will be more, and I will still be a diehard fan, but I have to ask:

By what wicked, twisted, turn of strange events did fate put Brock Oswiller in as starting quarterback?

what, wha, wha, wha, what the fuck?

Denvers issues are multiple. First, the head coach is no good. Too many obvious reasons to list, but he is not good. Second, the defensive coordinator and special teams coaches are also no good. Third, the vaunted Defense, is very much like the Texans defense. Below average group with 3 or 4 stars. Those stars got hurt in Houston, so they have a bad defense. In Denver, teams see that the Bronco's are very soft in the middle. Get the ball behind Miller and Wolfe but  in front of Talib and Harris, and there's nothing there. Denver's entire design on both sides is to be a front runner...running the ball with a lead.....sacking and picking offenses forced to throw long. Such a design MUST have a QB that does not turn it over. In the long run, they need a new coaching staff.....a good QB ( maybe Lynch...maybe).....and some generally athletic guys, but not stars, for special teams and D. In the short run, Osweiler is the best of the bad lot of QB's BUT they NEED to see what Lynch is moving forward. On D, Denver must slightly stack the line, adding a DB, light LB or both near the box to stiffen the middle....taking the chance being short a man elsewhere. On special teams.....on special teams......I suggest prayer.

On Sunday, November 12, 2017 at 9:31 PM, fishndude57 said:

I did already order a Bronco camo cap, prolly gonna at least go jersey too. 

The camo idea was a good idea, but we still know you're a Branco fan. Sorry. :cool:

On 11/13/2017 at 11:52 PM, decafnaetd said:

It's all good... We can just cheer for the Buffs... Wait... 

I'm much more a Buffs than Broncos fan. But it's been hard to cheer for either this year. For me it's getting too depressing to even watch the Broncos. Not much better watching the Buffs. Hard to believe the Broncos have fallen this low less than 2 years after winning it all.

40 minutes ago, amcbl1 said:

I'm much more a Buffs than Broncos fan. But it's been hard to cheer for either this year. For me it's getting too depressing to even watch the Broncos. Not much better watching the Buffs. Hard to believe the Broncos have fallen this low less than 2 years after winning it all.

You know, you and a few others have mentioned how "depressing" it is. I really hope that is just an expression. I would hate to think people actually get depressed over failure of millionaire football players. They have talent, but they are egotistical folks earning more in a year than most of us do in our lives. Their commissioner is even worse, as he thinks he is worthy of 50 million a year, lifetime use of a private jet, and lifetime 100% medical for himself and whole family. They get paid WAY more than they are worth to put on their show.....Hardly worth getting depressed over.

Of course people get depressed. We live vicariously (wow I spelled that right), through our heroes and heroines whether real or fictitious. I read a lot a lot so I have fav characters that I get down when the story's over. Whether our peers, offspring, siblings, parents it doesn't matter, I never want to see them fail. I like things that make me feel good, like this link:

https://www.facebook.com/thepetcollective/videos/1902696453078484/

Enjoy feeling good! Fuckin Broncos!

54 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

You know, you and a few others have mentioned how "depressing" it is. I really hope that is just an expression. I would hate to think people actually get depressed over failure of millionaire football players. They have talent, but they are egotistical folks earning more in a year than most of us do in our lives. Their commissioner is even worse, as he thinks he is worthy of 50 million a year, lifetime use of a private jet, and lifetime 100% medical for himself and whole family. They get paid WAY more than they are worth to put on their show.....Hardly worth getting depressed over.

And don't forget... the NFL is a non-profit.  Think how much you pay for tickets, merchandise, and all that stuff.  Then add in how much your taxes go towards throwing millions of dollars at a team for stadiums, security, all that crap.  And then they get treated like a charity.

45 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

And don't forget... the NFL is a non-profit.  Think how much you pay for tickets, merchandise, and all that stuff.  Then add in how much your taxes go towards throwing millions of dollars at a team for stadiums, security, all that crap.  And then they get treated like a charity.

Sarcasm...you are so right Ferious Weasel. 

1 hour ago, Admiral C said:

So you think people that have worked their entire lives to make it to the top, be the best of the best, that generate an insane amount of money and entertainment for millions of people should get paid less? I guess I’m not sure what their ego has to do with how much they get paid. Or anyone for that matter. Would you be cool if people felt that way about you? 

For the record I’m not fond of the NFL for various reasons but those guys have earned their salaries whether you agree with it or not. 

1 hour ago, JoDoe27 said:

So you think people that have worked their entire lives to make it to the top, be the best of the best, that generate an insane amount of money and entertainment for millions of people should get paid less? I guess I’m not sure what their ego has to do with how much they get paid. Or anyone for that matter. Would you be cool if people felt that way about you? 

For the record I’m not fond of the NFL for various reasons but those guys have earned their salaries whether you agree with it or not. 

You, and obviously many others feel those guys have earned their salaries....and you are correct, I don't agree. To answer your question about if it would be cool if people felt that way about me, the answer is yes. How people feel about me is unimportant. The point was that it genuinely astonishes me that people actually get depressed over the Bronco's results.

Green and Gold, till i'm dead and cold. No matter what. Go Packers. 

11 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Yeah but, thru NFL.com Bronco gear is on sale...go figure $50 for both, that's pretty good. 

5xIanoX.jpg?1

Clearly it was all Siemiean's fault :cool: