Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BadBoy

Nearly made me tear up!

7 posts in this topic

So, I was perusing the reviews and one of the guys was lamenting his NCNS date.  After detailing how long he waited in the parking lot, texting repeatedly before he finally gave up and went home, he ended his review with the words: "I was sad  because her reviews sound awesome and the pictures of her in stockings were hot."

It is nice that we have a President who has made it acceptable for he-men to express sadness :rolleyes:

Not sure what the President has to do with it, but until you've sat in a parking lot staring at you phone and praying you'll see her number pop us, you have not really hobbied.  Never been reduced to tears, but I have driven home sad many time. 

I didn't read that review, but that is messed up. Who does that to another person??? 

Hopefully it was an oversight, and nothing serious. I hope the lady is ok, as in nothing happened to her. :( 

4 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Hopefully it was an oversight, and nothing serious. I hope the lady is ok, as in nothing happened to her. :( 

im sure if it was an oversight she would of made it up in some way.

Ugh! One of my pet peeves is providers that stand up men, or vice versa! Those kind of people have no idea what is going through your head when that happens. Hell, I freak out when I can't get my phone to cooperate when they call. I will honestly say that I have only NCNS one person ever and it was a cop so...I wonder if he was sad. LOL!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

35 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

. I will honestly say that I have only NCNS one person ever and it was a cop so...I wonder if he was sad. LOL!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

and how would you of known he was a cop? did he tell you ahead of time? just curious.

1 hour ago, stevie-2249 said:

and how would you of known he was a cop? did he tell you ahead of time? just curious.

Well, when my flip phone doesn't hang up right away and I hear him get on a CB and say, "I'm in!" I am pretty sure it was a cop! Especially when I see two cop cars, and two other unmarked leave 20 minutes later. It was a good thing I hadn't told him my room number... :) Mind you, this was a long time ago, but still.

xoxo, 

Samantha Sheppard