Lucylucyloveland

I wish there was a way ...

12 posts in this topic

I could rant about this particular client who has cancelled on me two weeks in a row. Not just for an hour either, it was for a FOUR HOUR block. I'm so peeved! Last week he cancelled last minute and today he was a no call. I even have his id on file. Who would go to that extent just to be a flake? Ugh..

Oh hon, the guys that set those up without never meeting you first tend to be the type that do that. With appointments that long, require a deposit. In this type of business, you shouldn't be expecting clients to pay you a large amount of money for those kind of long hours without something in advance...that makes it more likely that he has no intent on following up even if he did screen.

I have a dude a few weeks ago, write me wanting a whole weekend with the works even bragging about paying my airfare, fancy hotel. etc. He gave me everything about him, and he has a pretty good job too. Once I told him that I would screen and then have no problem discussing rates, etc. he ghosted on me. Upon looking him up, he is famous for doing the same thing he did to me to countless other ladies.

Some people just do this for the thrill...it makes them feel like they are in control. Take back the control, and run this like a professional business.

I would NEVER do a 4 hour without deposit, and if I don't get it...he doesn't see me until it is in my hand.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

6 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

Oh hon, the guys that set those up without never meeting you first tend to be the type that do that.

I am not a provider and can't refute your experiences but most of my appointments are 3+ hours and half are overnights with ladies I am meeting for the first time.  In fact I'm wondering what sports car I could have purchased with the funds I dropped in the last two years alone! :)

So we're not all bad!  I also greatly value my anonymity and have never paid a deposit.  Unless you are very well established, and I could somehow send the deposit through P411, I'd pass and we'd both end up losing out. :( 

Sorry to hear that any of you are getting jerked around.

4 minutes ago, Long Time said:

I am not a provider and can't refute your experiences but most of my appointments are 3+ hours and half are overnights with ladies I am meeting for the first time.  In fact I'm wondering what sports car I could have purchased with the funds I dropped in the last two years alone! :)

So we're not all bad!  I also greatly value my anonymity and have never paid a deposit.  Unless you are very well established, and I could somehow send the deposit through P411, I'd pass and we'd both end up losing out. :( 

Then you are a "diamond in the rough" because I can't count how many multi-hour appointments I set up only to have them canceled or not show. I don't even get excited about them anymore until I am literally with them at said appointment with the money already tucked away. That is how often it happens. If I am the only lady this happens to then there must be something wrong with me, but I highly doubt it when all I see from top providers all over the world keep chanting "get a deposit".

If it is working for you not to pay in advance for those long appointments, and things are good between all of you then you are indeed one lucky fellow. I am just not going to count on luck with my business.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Normally I give gents a two time try. The first time if something comes up, I'm usually a tad annoyed but understanding. We all have times where things come up and we need to reschedule. The second time the particular client cancels they become non existent to me.

2 hours ago, Long Time said:

Fast cars OR beautiful women... The eternal conundrum... My truck suits me just fine :wub:

Lucylucy.. I'm sorry that happened! 

Lots of game players lately

Please report him in detail on that one website

So others providers may see and cut him short in conversation. This really sucks for us ladies. We spend time getting ready and a room prepared.  😒

Sending positive thoughts!

14 hours ago, Admiral C said:

With TWO cancels, on the third try they should get a FREE Jalapeno and LSD enema.

Where can I get some of these????:P

15 hours ago, Admiral C said:

With TWO cancels, on the third try they should get a FREE Jalapeno and LSD enema.

No, with two cancels you should get your dick chopped off.  If you show up on time, smelling good, with the proper donation and a nice tip, and behave yourself, that's when you should get the Jalapeno and LSD enema, simply as a reward for being goodB).

Edited by BadBoy
To avoid angering the mods