oldertruckguy-9225

Glenwood Springs

9 posts in this topic

Will be traveling to Glenwood Springs frequently in the coming months and will eventually temporarily reside there until the project I am managing is completed.

Would appreciate any suggestions for a fun playmate. I hobby infrequently and while I am not a regular contributor to the discussions I value the knowledge and insight of the regulars.  I am hoping to find a young lady who can appreciate a dinner out once or twice a week as well as a scheduled playtime.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. I will check back frequently for PMs

Thank you to all who viewed my post. I received several PMs and none very encouraging. Did not realize GS was so far out of the loop. But ya know, I  believe there is a diamond out there to be found and treasured. Up to me to find her.

Don't know what messages you got, but, there are providers that work ski country. And guessing Aspen has a provider or two, just guessing will be real pricey.

Can maybe get (or go to) an ASP from Grand Junction, but she might want a multi-hour price to make the drive worthwhile.

I realize now there are "visitors" and "travelers" in that part of the state all the time. Was hoping to establish something with a couple of local ladies.

Doesn't appear to be much "local"

Thanks

39 minutes ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

Doesn't appear to be much "local"

For the umpteenth time, the hobby depends upon a degree of anonymity which is difficult to achieve in a small town. 

Good luck.  

Good morning. I do understand the dynamics, of both sides, concerning smaller town hobbying. I am just hoping this assignment can afford me some quality play time and excitement. I have been in a rout for quite a while as a result of personal lose. This whole thing can be a great jump start for me.

Again, thank you to all who viewed and responded. 

I understand that there are a couple of sweethearts in Grand Junction.  I know it's a bit of a drive, but as an old Glenwood Springs resident myself, I know it is a very pleasant drive.  So hop in the pickup truck, head down I-70 to see your new girlfriend and simply enjoy the drive.  Heck it's probably faster than for the poor guys who live in Thornton who have to drive to DTC to see their ATF, and their drive is nowhere near as pleasant as a jaunt alongside the beautiful Colorado River.  Added bonus:  If you do actually find a real friend, and decide to go out for dinner, etc., you are so much less likely to run into nosey neighbors.

Or, hey, its not that far to Denver - catch a Nuggets game, visit a lady, buy a new truck, make it a weekend!

Man, you gotta do what you gotta do if you want to live in heaven and  get laid B)

Wow, BadBoy can make some big plans. That sounds fun. 

You can always summon a lady to visit you. It is a beautiful drive from Denver to Glenwood as well. If you two hit it off, maybe you can make some type of arrangement. I hope your stay is a fun one, and you do get laid. There are lots of fun things to do together in Glenwood for sure. 

Perhaps you could explore the sugarbaby sites. It sounds like a short term arrangement might be best. :)