AnaAura

To incall or not to incall...that is MY question.

27 posts in this topic

Hell everyone! Hope this week has been treating you well.

I’m curious, do you prefer incall or outcall? I’m aware that we all have our preferences which coincide with our individual lifestyles and as I’m seeing, it’s different in every city. So this question is for my Denver folks. 

Thank you for sharing and stay safe out there! 

I would suggest contacting outcall only providers and see how business is for them.  Might give you an idea of what to expect.

Good luck and have a ton of fun!

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

I would suggest contacting outcall only providers and see how business is for them.  Might give you an idea of what to expect.

Good luck and have a ton of fun!

That could go two ways. Some guys that Host are not willing to see a New lady until she has an outstanding rep. Some guys Let everyone in and later we see a "theft" "drama" review pop up... 

Ladies ask me all the time How I Successfully do OUTS, I have no "good for them " answer. I worked hard to prove my Worth and Honest Reputation. And still endure B.S  with a few gents here and there,  I can't imagine what A new city newbie goes through now days. With Limited sources Now. I hope everyone prepares For anything that may come up. Hell! if things go south I may offer Incalls, we just never know what tube next day will bring in this biz. Unless you prebooked LOL!

Incall only, structural issues.

Only Private Ins anymore as far as an In, otherwise outs to me, or where I'm at. Generally will only see those I've seen before, fine group of Ladies. 

Some of us HAVE to go in. REnting a room just for hobbing is beyond what I want to lay out. I've never had a problem with an in call, but the ones in a Motel/hotel are somewhat scary. The worst time I've ever had was at that place on Wadsworth at 6th Ave.  She was the problem not the place.  A provider with a nice in call makes the whole experience sem much better.

I prefer out since you never know what can be waiting with an incall.

But that doesn't mean that l don't see ladies with a great track record for a incall.

It just depends on who what and where.

14 hours ago, Turtle138 said:

I prefer out since you never know what can be waiting with an incall.

But that doesn't mean that l don't see ladies with a great track record for a incall.

It just depends on who what and where.

In my younger days I used to do incall pretty much all the time as it was easier and more straight forward.  However as I've gotten older and started doing longer appointments I began to prefer outcall for the reasons you cited.  Between nosy neighbors and front desk staff I get a bit nervous these days going to a private neighborhood I don't know or to a new hotel.  That's what I loved about seeing Lisa Logan, she thoughtfully texted me all the lobby details so I could walk in with confidence and go straight to the elevator like I owned the place.

Otherwise I have a real nice place I like for outcall and I am much more relaxed in a familiar environment.

On 11/9/2017 at 9:55 PM, Chrissy said:

That could go two ways. Some guys that Host are not willing to see a New lady until she has an outstanding rep. Some guys Let everyone in and later we see a "theft" "drama" review pop up... 

Ladies ask me all the time How I Successfully do OUTS, I have no "good for them " answer. I worked hard to prove my Worth and Honest Reputation. And still endure B.S  with a few gents here and there,  I can't imagine what A new city newbie goes through now days. With Limited sources Now. I hope everyone prepares For anything that may come up. Hell! if things go south I may offer Incalls, we just never know what tube next day will bring in this biz. Unless you prebooked LOL!

Thank you for sharing this. I understand this wholeheartedly and as a “newbie”, creating a strong foundation through hard work and honesty is my focus. It’s tough out there for sure, but I’d rather move slow and steady than create chaos. [Snip} Thanks again 🖤

20 hours ago, pointymoustache said:

Some of us HAVE to go in. REnting a room just for hobbing is beyond what I want to lay out. I've never had a problem with an in call, but the ones in a Motel/hotel are somewhat scary. The worst time I've ever had was at that place on Wadsworth at 6th Ave.  She was the problem not the place.  A provider with a nice in call makes the whole experience sem much better.

Great insight, thank you! See, I feel this way about incalls but the outside perspective is definitely shedding more light on this 🖤

On 11/9/2017 at 3:58 PM, AnaAura said:

I’m curious, do you prefer incall or outcall? I’m aware that we all have our preferences which coincide with our individual lifestyles and as I’m seeing, it’s different in every city. 

I have offered Incall for a long time. 

I am now open to Outcall but will not visit a hotel.

This is for the gents upon request :D

All screening rules still apply and a deposit may be required.

On 11/12/2017 at 2:40 PM, Kandi Apple said:

I have offered Incall for a long time. 

I am now open to Outcall but will not visit a hotel.

This is for the gents upon request :D

All screening rules still apply and a deposit may be required.

Slight detour here... I'm curious about how would one collect a deposit?

Paypals, or any other version of online transfer of funds as you see fit. Also deposit's are usually un-refundable unless the recipient has to cancel. Watch charge backs, some guys are a-holes. 

3 hours ago, Quazar said:

Paypals, or any other version of online transfer of funds as you see fit. Also deposit's are usually un-refundable unless the recipient has to cancel. Watch charge backs, some guys are a-holes. 

My thought was that once the session ended some loser might go to PayPal to reverse the payment.

My real life business accepts credit cards but I'm too concerned with crossing ties to use it for the hobby.

I prefer incalls to nice hotels and apartments with interior hallways so it isn’t obvious from a parking lot where I am headed. 

9 hours ago, Cecilia said:

My thought was that once the session ended some loser might go to PayPal to reverse the payment.

My real life business accepts credit cards but I'm too concerned with crossing ties to use it for the hobby.

Bitcoin is super useful for this. Both stay anonymous and payment can't be reversed. 

As for PayPal both sides would risk having their accounts shut down. Users can’t simply “reverse” a charge. You dispute it, but you also have to say what the goods and services were before they’ll step in. And when they do step in they contact all parties involved. At which time both accounts could be killed. So it’s a different challenge, but not as one sided as it may seem. 

1 hour ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Bitcoin is super useful for this. Both stay anonymous and payment can't be reversed. 

Lucy, 

Very curious about how Bitcoin works? Was asked a few months ago If I accept Bitcoin? How does it work and how do you retrieve the funds?

The value of one Bitcoin right now is $10,566.78 USD. It has ranged from $9,421.46 to $10,708.16 today so far.

Bitcoin is a cybercurrency and it's value fluctuates.

You can buy as little as .00000001 Bitcoin.

I do believe that there are fees associated in buying or selling bitcoins.

Edited by ilovewomen