Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

You might have a problem if.....

17 posts in this topic

you stop by the Liquor Store on the way home from work,  and the clerk's last words to you after making small talk are:  "See you tomorrow!"

I guess it's time for me to choose a new route on the way home every other day!

Image result for alcohol meme

Ya think? Or maybe stop at a different liquor store on alternating days.  I know I have 3 of them in a 5 blk area close to my home.:lol:

6 hours ago, outlaw1 said:

you stop by the Liquor Store on the way home from work,  and the clerk's last words to you after making small talk are:  "See you tomorrow!"

REALLY? Me too! :eek:

10 hours ago, outlaw1 said:

Next time tell them " No you wont, The other store doesn't charge me tax"  😎

"One more stamp on your card and you get a free bottle of Boone's Farm on your next visit!"

59 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

"One more stamp on your card and you get a free bottle of Boone's Farm on your next visit!"

Yesss!! Love a little bottom shelf booze from time to time! 

13 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

Ya think? Or maybe stop at a different liquor store on alternating days.  I know I have 3 of them in a 5 blk area close to my home.:lol:

Nice! 

Living in Bum Fuck Egypt has its advantages, but neither a plethora of loose women nor liquor stores are one of them! 

20 minutes ago, outlaw1 said:

Nice! 

Living in Bum Fuck Egypt has its advantages, but neither a plethora of loose women nor liquor stores are one of them! 

Amen brother!  Preach it!  Out here in B.F.E....to impress your girl you buy her the Budweiser with.the long-neck bottle.  'Cause that's about as classy as it gets out here.  You crawl into your pickup with a bottle of Dewers, and folks just think you're pretentious.

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 11:32 PM, outlaw1 said:

Absolutely.  Additionally, you might want to consider putting your empties in other peoples trash so the garbage men don't figure out how much your drink.  

Geez, I feel like I'm watching "Days of Wine and Roses"!  :P

I used to work with a guy that I saw go to a liquor store everyday after work.  I never understood why he just didn't buy a couple of larger bottles and save some money and time.  

I later found out he couldn't keep any extra alcohol in the house because he couldn't stop himself from drinking it.  He would buy whatever amount he planned to drink that night and if he would fall asleep before he finished the bottle, he'd drink the rest in the morning before coming to work.

Which is why God made 375ml bottles of most good Bourbons.  That is all that the BadBoy ever buys, for just the reason stated above.

My people know me as well. It's because of what laughn said. I just stock up every 2 weeks---at 2 places to keep stocked, they love me as a customer.:P

I guess I am the minority here.  I am someone that never drinks and I will tell you don't need alcohol to have fun.  In fact, I believe alcohol detract from the fun .

I had a wife in the 'open the bottle, throw away the cap' crowd. Operative word, 'had'.

While I don't believe that you need alcohol to have a good time, I do enjoy the taste of whisky, ale, & wine. In order to savor that taste, I sip - having but one, rarely two, drinks in an evening. And being the practical kind of guy I am, NEVER when on but two wheels. It can wait until I get safely home.

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 0:19 PM, valconxen said:

I guess I am the minority here.  I am someone that never drinks and I will tell you don't need alcohol to have fun.  In fact, I believe alcohol detract from the fun .

Well, that depends on which one of you is having a couple of cocktails.  I never have more than one, since the little guy gets sleepy with alcohol, but I have had a few dates where the young lady had a few drinks, and I can vouch for the fact that lowered inhibitions in a young lady can sometimes lead to a jolly good time.