Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
csm007-4554

Would you re-book with a provider who repeatedly cancel?

8 posts in this topic

Would you re-book with a provider who repeatedly cancel on you at the last minute? Let's say 10-12 times in a year. The excuses are sometimes hilarious! I'd like to hear your stories. If you are shy, please PM me.

You don’t say if you reschedule after the cancellation and if the appointment happens?

I’m guessing there is something you get from sessions with her that keeps you going back which would likely be the deciding factor for me.  

It would suck to keep having to reschedule and at some point I think I would move on.

There are a lot of providers to chose from so I think it comes down to how flexible your schedule is.

I've had providers cancel and I didn’t pursue a rebook if it was our first meeting.  If we are comfortable and have met before and I want to see her I will reschedule.

i have some ATF’s that I let know I’m flexible and it’s okay to reschedule.  The first time I meet someone it’s nervewracking enough to go through screening - protocol - etc. so they cancel I will just let it go and move on.

Sorry for the convoluted answer but I think it comes down to how bad you want to meet with her.

If she repeatedly cancels on you....take the hint.

She does not want to see you.  Move on.

3 hours ago, Yorick said:

If she repeatedly cancels on you....take the hint.

She does not want to see you.  Move on.

it does seem obvious but sometimes the wait is worth it I guess

On 11/8/2017 at 6:48 AM, csm007-4554 said:

Would you re-book with a provider who repeatedly cancel on you at the last minute? Let's say 10-12 times in a year. The excuses are sometimes hilarious! I'd like to hear your stories. If you are shy, please PM me.

Ouch. Simply means She doesn't care for your $ or session Love. But because she's a "sweet" gal she going to lead you on, waste your time, and make you believe she cares......Oh but she WILL care, when phones are slow, family's in town or Prices for ads raise Again. THEN she will Happily Jump your bones. But Until then, Do not hold your breath. Use her as a reference and MOVE On babe ;) good luck

12 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

it does seem obvious but sometimes the wait is worth it I guess

I kind of disagree :( 10-12 times a year means nearly Once a mmonth And he said its Always Last minute..

I know we are in a harsh and always changing business but Respect has never changed.

Instead of her saying " I enjoyed meeting you love, gave it a few clicks, but I feel we just didn't click,  But I do have friends!! Lets stay in touch"  or " Maybe we could try to reconnect further down the road, I've got a lot going on"

she is using his time, Lying about arriving and totally wasting a perfectly good Boner :(  

(LOL our version of when we get a NCNS)

10-12 times?!?

He at this point (if previous year, actions were successful with YL) should be considered a loyal regular but Also have a feel for who she really is by now.. 

On the on the other hand if he Has only seen her once,twice and has been trying to see her again to no avail the last 10-12 times, There really is no claim of "WTF"

She just doesn't want to see him. She doesn't Require explanation to him as why.   

So the big Questions are

Has the OP seen the YL and approx how many times?  That will tell much..

1 hour ago, Chrissy said:

She just doesn't want to see him. She doesn't Require explanation to him as why.   ...

Agreed, she doesn't owe him an explaination as to "Why?"

But she does owe him the common courtesy of saying, "I don't wish to see you anymore.", instead of the Passive/Aggressive 'book & cancel' move. 

That is rude in my opinion. It shows a disregard for your time, and is disrespectful. I don't reschedule with clients that do this. We all have unplanned emergencies that come up, but not that often.