Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SD1958

how to return to the hobby

6 posts in this topic

I stopped hobbings two years ago and let my P411 account expire.  I stopped due to financial reasons but things have improved since them.  If I want to resume do I need to reestablish references?  Is this a start from square one thing.  Any advice would be welcome

Edited by SD1958

How to return to the hobby?

Simple. They ladies need to trust you. You have to provide them, with whatever they require, to feel safe. 

It may be references, P411 account, reviews, personal information, etc. It's going to vary from woman to woman. Often their requirements are in their ads. I would start there. Congrats on your upturn in finances, and good luck!

Contact P411 and they will probably restart your old account if you can provide them with the proper information.

As far as references, I believe most ladies want references that are within 0-6 months old. 

You will probably need to contact a couple ladies that are newbie friendly and that will give references in order to re-establish yourself before trying to see ladies that require references.  I know that isn't what you wanted to hear.

When contacting the ladies, contact them by their preferred method and remember to provide them with whatever they require to screen you and above all...

Be Respectful!

Good luck!

Edited by ilovewomen

Or there might be enough ladies around that remember your handle...if I recall we’ve chatted in chat land many times.

Welcome back! I would imagine that some of the ladies that you saw previously will remember you, and see you, then you have updated references. And I think I have seen P411 accounts lapse, and then start again. Good luck.

20 hours ago, pfunk said:

How to return to the hobby?

Simple. They ladies need to trust you. You have to provide them, with whatever they require, to feel safe. 

It may be references, P411 account, reviews, personal information, etc. It's going to vary from woman to woman. Often their requirements are in their ads. I would start there. Congrats on your upturn in finances, and good luck!

Hope you can find your references ? Important for providers to know your safe. You will be having fun in no time.