Quazar

Picture/Video During

4 posts in this topic

I realize that some providers are okay with pictures during a session. this is something I would like to incorporate on a regular basis. I am thinking I will simply ask if its okay.

However to play with loaded dice I would like to know the correct way to phrase the question, or explain it in a way that makes it more likely.

something like..."we take them with your 'device' you look through them and edit crop or blur whatever you feel like and I then get what you feel like sending." is the best I have come up with. Looking for opinions suggestions  and probable outcomes.

I would suggest just asking if she's comfortable with photo/video. If she is, then let her set the rules. Those I've looked into usually include a hefty upcharge, so be prepared for that.

You can search TOB ads and reviews and use the terms photo, pics, or video in the "consenting activities" field to find ads/reviews that specifically mention those activities. Also, if you must use TER (and you're a VIP), there is a checkbox for "allows film or picture."

Good luck

My advice is to just ask. Let the lead the situation in what way she is most comfortable.

Good luck and have fun!

Taking pictures and videos can be a little of fun.  Always remember to ask permission first.