Webhead

Should I leave a bad review?

34 posts in this topic

Write the review and if you do go see someone you like write another review. 

Honestly, I think the best bet for new clients is to PM someone who has written a reviews (lots of reviews) on a variety of different ladies. I think that often you can get some pretty good advice from some of thease more seasoned hobbyist as to styles, looks, and personalities, any other particulars. Thinking clients often make good match makers for other clients. 

17 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Write the review and if you do go see someone you like write another review. 

Honestly, I think the best bet for new clients is to PM someone who has written a reviews (lots of reviews) on a variety of different ladies. I think that often you can get some pretty good advice from some of thease more seasoned hobbyist as to styles, looks, and personalities, any other particulars. Thinking clients often make good match makers for other clients. 

This is good advise that I have followed many times.

After reading all the replies- a question.....

Did the provider leave you with the feeling that if you left a honest/ bad review that you could be in some sort of trouble for doing so ?

I have met one provider who after the session was over and I was home had reached out to me and asked me if I would post a review for her. As we conversed over email I explained to her that I could not leave a "Good " review and I was honest with her as to why. She went off the handle. I didn't dare leave a " bad / honest " review - I worried because she had done a pretty over extensive check on me and had all my personal information. She could have destroyed me- it was not worth it.

I still see her adds on here and laugh every time I see them. 

I have since then changed what information I share and with whom.

Mr. Purple

3 hours ago, Mr Purple said:

After reading all the replies- a question.....

Did the provider leave you with the feeling that if you left a honest/ bad review that you could be in some sort of trouble for doing so ?

I have met one provider who after the session was over and I was home had reached out to me and asked me if I would post a review for her. As we conversed over email I explained to her that I could not leave a "Good " review and I was honest with her as to why. She went off the handle. I didn't dare leave a " bad / honest " review - I worried because she had done a pretty over extensive check on me and had all my personal information. She could have destroyed me- it was not worth it.

I still see her adds on here and laugh every time I see them. 

I have since then changed what information I share and with whom.

Mr. Purple

I have gone to a hobby phone and hobby email, as well as communicating through here to avoid this exact situation.  I have also held off in the past give a bad review for this exact reason.