ChefyB

Proper Etiquette

10 posts in this topic

In a post I made a few days ago I am very new to this what is proper etiquette when contacting a provider? Do I message via text ? If i call and there is no answer do i leave a voice mail? If this subject was already clarified in another post would someone please point me to it.

46 minutes ago, deepgore said:

In a post I made a few days ago I am very new to this what is proper etiquette when contacting a provider? Do I message via text ? If i call and there is no answer do i leave a voice mail? If this subject was already clarified in another post would someone please point me to it.

Use the method of contact she says to use in her ad.if the ad doesn't give that information I start with an email or private message here. 

If you call, and get no answer, leave a message something like this:

"Hi, this is Yorick, and I'm looking to make a one hour appointment around 4 pm. I have references/a P411 account/no references but will provide screening info if you are available.  I can't (or can) take calls for the next 2 hours but (or) can accept texts or voicemail. My number is 867-5309.  Hope to hear from you!"

On the phone be brief, businesslike, and friendly. You should try and sound like you are happy and smiling.  You ARE about to get laid, you know.

Good advice above. I would add that you should pre-book well in advance, at least a day. Show up on time, be friendly, be well groomed, be clean, have fresh breath, and as always... wash your ass! (More than once!)

most of the ladies have a form of contact provided on their ad..

also some ladies have websites provided on their ad and they have methods they prefer to be contacted.. just gotta do a little bit of research ..

best wishes and good luck

**always karmen

Great advice and how considerate of you to ask.  Best of luck to you and have fun!

Thank you all for the great advice thanks to you I was able to meet a provider and my review for her is now posted.

On 11/5/2017 at 4:14 PM, ChefyB said:

Read her ad not just her profile. Contact her the way she states. 

Be prepared for screening.