coolhand luke

elegant stress management

13 posts in this topic

Colorado Body Rubs

I keep seeing ads on backpage massage for this lady who claims to be a miss usa finalist who offers massages.  She seems to either advertise as either elegant stress management or relaxationmanagement.com.  only provides email address.  she said she used to go by Kelly in longmont.  Any info.  I only have an email address.  one of her ads on backpage is.  backpage.com/Therapeuticmassage/deluxe-down-time/45882027.  Thanks

Saw her 10-15 years ago. Nice lady, nice FBSM. ALL her photos are "borrowed" (does not look anything like them, imo). Was inthe BBW territory the .

I have tried a number of times to get a bit of information from her via email and / text about what specifically is offered. When I specifically asked if there was anything offered above and beyond the massage- she was immediately 100 % booked. By the quick reaction you would have thought I asked her if she was into stuffing critters in my ass.

I am sure shes good at what she does- but maybe not for me ? ( Although I may have seen her many many years ago when she was in Longmont )

Wouldn't expect to see a Miss USA finalist doing run 'n tugs. 

I almost pulled the plug but the bad weather kept me away.  I asked her if her picture was an accurate representation and she responded for me to send my picture.  Then heard nothing else.  Not sure what the answer to my question is.

Yes am a CMT, and also a finalist in the Miss USA. Yes, I'm a BBW , not a skinny waif. I will also answer most questions through direct e-mail. So happy for the interest, but let's all stay positive! XO

18 hours ago, goldcylo said:

Very much a BBW. 

Thanks so much, that's a very nice complement.

Kelly is the real deal and offers exactly what she advertises -- a great massage with stress management. She is a pretty lady and I can believe that she was a beauty queen in her younger days. She is also very sweet.

If we're lucky, we get to age, and if we're good to ourselves, we get to age gracefully. Kelly has no doubt been good to herself. She looks very much like her photo.

If you're looking for a good massage with stress management, then I have no doubts that Kelly will treat you right.

8 hours ago, Old_Timer said:

Kelly is the real deal and offers exactly what she advertises -- a great massage with stress management. She is a pretty lady and I can believe that she was a beauty queen in her younger days. She is also very sweet.

If we're lucky, we get to age, and if we're good to ourselves, we get to age gracefully. Kelly has no doubt been good to herself. She looks very much like her photo.

If you're looking for a good massage with stress management, then I have no doubts that Kelly will treat you right.

Thank you kind sir!