Bigfoot257

Shower and GFE

58 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Just Jos said:

😂 Do you really want me primping on your time? Cause i will 🤷🏽‍♀️

Lol! 

10 hours ago, Just Jos said:

... Do you really want me primping on your time? Cause i will 🤷🏽‍♀️ 

No need to primp. We're both squeaky clean with no place to go but the bedroom (or kitchen, or patio, or...). Besides, unless stated otherwise, I don't expect you to be "arm candy".  I usually visit 'the girl next door' types (or at least a slightly younger version, I live in a senior community😏).

If I know a head of time I am willing. Still i take a full shower prior to meeting you. I will bring my lotion and needs with me. My shower fits two people. However, I have only 1 shower head. So we need to share. Just let me know? In the winter I love hot water! However my skin get super dry. I need tons of lotion and creams. 

18 hours ago, Just Jos said:

My problem with the shower is how is my war paint to look it's absolute best for you in the shower? I've showered with men before but they are super regulars whom I feel comfortable being seen without makeup with. I wouldn't mind having a client want to come right after my gym sesh. That's nearly the only time you'll catch me without makeup. My advice is to find a GFE that you enjoy, see her a few times and then start asking if she'd be willing to do that. But upon a first meeting I do think it'd be hard. Also my hair is naturally curly. If I wet it, and don't apply product the fro is truly something to see! 😂 Do you really want me primping on your time? Cause i will 🤷🏽‍♀️ 

Thanks for the advice.  That's one thing I need to do is focus on one GFE provider and go from there.

On 11/4/2017 at 5:29 AM, Kandi Apple said:

I'm not getting in the shower with you but I will give you a shower! :D

If that means the golden type ill pass your info onto my buddy he's into that.

Just Jos is right on it! I couldn't of said it better. Gym just makes me a mess and my face is flush for hours after. Then putting on war paint just is almost laughable. Then there's the 5 showers a day wile working that just make me not want to get in again for the day. 

On 11/2/2017 at 8:09 PM, Bigfoot257 said:

I'm trying to find a provider who does GFE and also willing to shower together.  You know those hot sexy showers with a lot of foreplay and soapy fun.  The search function didnt work that well combining those two together.  I know there are many ladies who offer GFE and I've come across one or two who will shower together but not both.  I have found one but she seemed to be one of those with who can be a real whack job if you say one thing wrong.  

P.M. me for a recommendation. Or 2

I see girls are so worried about their.makeup they're scared of hobbyists yo see them without it...

If that uncomfortable you maybe In the wrong job;)

If I know in advance, I am cool. Warning though, my shower is small so we will be close to each other. 😁 If I am not warned ahead of time, and need to be somewhere...then no because my hair is long and takes at least ten minutes to dry not including other things that come into play.

Ask ladies before you wet up and that should help you.

Xoxo

Samantha Sheppard

A bath might be something of a compromise. Preserves the hair and "war paint," yet allows some "soapy fun." 

I would see a favorite provider who'd started by already being the tub when I arrived (this started after a good number of visits) and it was a great way to start a visit. Even though I'm a bit OCD on hygiene, it was nice to remove any doubt and move along squeaky clean as well as being just fun way to chat "how was your day" and such. I really liked it. Sadly the provider has retired and moved away. Good memories, though.

9 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I see girls are so worried about their.makeup they're scared of hobbyists yo see them without it...

I am glad you are comfortable in you own skin!.

:wub:

XOXo

I think shower is always nice with my regulars Ive seen a couple times  before[snip]

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 7:44 AM, Jenniferxj6 said:

Just Jos is right on it! I couldn't of said it better. Gym just makes me a mess and my face is flush for hours after. Then putting on war paint just is almost laughable. Then there's the 5 showers a day wile working that just make me not want to get in again for the day. 

OMG, Jenn, I'm getting hot just thinking about it ;)

On 11/7/2017 at 0:36 PM, TherealMiaRose said:

9 times out 10 the shower is too small and someone is just bound to slip and fall :lol:

Especially if the two of you have a war with cans of whipped cream! :lol:

On 1/30/2018 at 9:35 AM, MeganMarie4u said:

Nice face . Can we see with and with on you?

I kind of wanted to start a new post but I'll just ask here.  I've always thought GFE to mean some type of kissing and Bbbj with CFS.  I know it can vary a little but here lately I'm beginning to wonder considering some communications I've had with BP providers.

I'm now starting to believe there are many providers, especially not on TOB, that believe GFE means no covered activities at all.  I've even come across some from BP that are willing to do BBFS.  I've never done that hobbying but just trying to figure out this GFE and what it means to the people here on TOB.

Over the years I have sought GFE encounters and have found that it is not a defined term - it means what the lady wants it to mean.  In some cases it means "I'm not really GFE at all, I actually hate all you tricks and am planning on demonstrating that when you get here, but I know that I get more calls if I put "GFE" in my ad," but that is the rare case.  Here are my observations and would love to hear comments:

GFE almost always means that the young lady likes (or at least permits) kissing.  It does not mean that immediate and pushy DFK is allowed, but it usually means that she is going to try and be somewhat affectionate, like a girlfriend, including, at least, light kissing. 

GFE almost always means that some level of oral is desired (or at least permitted), going both directions.  UTF is more common, but some "GFE" ladies insist on TF - this is not a big deal to me, but might be to some.  The term "GFE" is not definitive on this issue.

GFE generally always means that the young lady enjoys CFS.  I do not believe that anyone on this site believes that GFE means unprotected sex, it definitely does not imply BBFS in my experience (not that I would ever try to find out).  Assuming this would be a grave mistake on your part - actually, desiring BBFS is a grave mistake on anyone's part.

Personally, ISO GFE ladies, since my needy and romantic soul requires that I fool myself into thinking that we are two star-crossed lovers forced to meet on the sly by a cruel and oppressive world (fucking Montagues, fucking Capulets).  Sometimes I am delighted, sometimes I am entertained, and sometimes I walk away shaking my head at my foolishness. 

GFE is very subjective and means different things to different people (see previous sentence), but I think in general it means that the young lady also likes to pretend that we are lovers, not just Ho and Trick.  This does not mean that every pushy, nasty, smelly, guy is going to be showered with love and affection, but it does mean that if you are well groomed and nice, she will likely try to be nice in return.

Other thoughts?

32 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Over the years I have sought GFE encounters and have found that it is not a defined term - it means what the lady wants it to mean.  In some cases it means "I'm not really GFE at all, I actually hate all you tricks and am planning on demonstrating that when you get here, but I know that I get more calls if I put "GFE" in my ad," but that is the rare case.  Here are my observations and would love to hear comments:

GFE almost always means that the young lady likes (or at least permits) kissing.  It does not mean that immediate and pushy DFK is allowed, but it usually means that she is going to try and be somewhat affectionate, like a girlfriend, including, at least, light kissing. 

GFE almost always means that some level of oral is desired (or at least permitted), going both directions.  UTF is more common, but some "GFE" ladies insist on TF - this is not a big deal to me, but might be to some.  The term "GFE" is not definitive on this issue.

GFE generally always means that the young lady enjoys CFS.  I do not believe that anyone on this site believes that GFE means unprotected sex, it definitely does not imply BBFS in my experience (not that I would ever try to find out).  Assuming this would be a grave mistake on your part - actually, desiring BBFS is a grave mistake on anyone's part.

Personally, ISO GFE ladies, since my needy and romantic soul requires that I fool myself into thinking that we are two star-crossed lovers forced to meet on the sly by a cruel and oppressive world (fucking Montagues, fucking Capulets).  Sometimes I am delighted, sometimes I am entertained, and sometimes I walk away shaking my head at my foolishness. 

GFE is very subjective and means different things to different people (see previous sentence), but I think in general it means that the young lady also likes to pretend that we are lovers, not just Ho and Trick.  This does not mean that every pushy, nasty, smelly, guy is going to be showered with love and affection, but it does mean that if you are well groomed and nice, she will likely try to be nice in return.

Other thoughts?

There are obvious rules to hobbying like CFS so a true gfe isn't ever going to happen.  But I've always thought if I had a girlfriend that didn't kiss me and wanted to give me a CBJ she wouldn't be a girlfriend for long.  

I agree with you, it generally means whatever the lady wants it to mean.  And can be very subjective from the guys around here.

On 1/30/2018 at 5:53 PM, Ilet sue said:

I think shower is always nice with my regulars Ive seen a couple times  before[snip]

This topic has over 2200 views, seems to me this is something many guys are interested in.

For me it’s gFe, with emphasis on FRIENDLY. The session is not mechanical; it’s slow paced (at least at first). It’s not about a grocery list of activities.

For the record, in today’s environment I’m just as likely to demand a cover with a civilian as a professional. After a year of monogamy w/o problems, I might take the cover off. 

On 11/3/2017 at 0:19 PM, Jenniferxj6 said:

only if shower is big en-off, if you can understand. 

Mine holds at LEAST 2, could even do 4! Oh boy! How fun would that be?

17 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

For me it’s gFe, with emphasis on FRIENDLY. The session is not mechanical; it’s slow paced (at least at first). It’s not about a grocery list of activities.

For the record, in today’s environment I’m just as likely to demand a cover with a civilian as a professional. After a year of monogamy w/o problems, I might take the cover off. 

Sometimes when my mind wonders I start believing in a conspiracy that STDs were man made.  Imagine what life would be like if there weren't any..  Of course, it could be a cruel joke by who or what created us. 

Edited by Bigfoot257

On 11/3/2017 at 5:12 PM, Skg said:

I see "shower" listed on p411 profiles but figured it meant that a shower was available to me afterwards but not showering together. Am I right or wrong ladies?

That is the case with me. You are correct. I dont offer full on shower sessions like that because I can't stand to do a full on blowout for my hair several times a day and um it can get pretty messy even though it's a shower. 😉 

I would suggest maybe find a good gfe provider and request the last appt for the day? She might make an exception?

Good luck with your search bigfoot!!

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 1:05 PM, a_happycamper_12 said:

Mine holds at LEAST 2, could even do 4! Oh boy! How fun would that be?

One time I asked my 20-something cousin-in-law why he had such a nasty gash on his leg (20 stitches), and after a bit he confessed that he was "playing with" two girls in his shower and they lost their balance and fell through the glass shower door.  True fact: more deaths occur in the shower than in any other place in the house. 
Just thought I would harsh your buzz. :rolleyes:

22 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

That is the case with me. You are correct. I dont offer full on shower sessions like that because I can't stand to do a full on blowout for my hair several times a day and um it can get pretty messy even though it's a shower. 😉 

I would suggest maybe find a good gfe provider and request the last appt for the day? She might make an exception?

Good luck with your search bigfoot!!

Ummm, Hunter, and I say this with the greatest respect, affection and admiration: Nobody wants the last appointment of the day - we want the first appointment of the day, just sayin' :rolleyes:

I can solve the "getting hair wet" for the ladies. Let's jump in the BATH TUB instead of the shower. Just lay in the hot water and feel each other out. Yum!