Bigfoot257

Shower and GFE

58 posts in this topic

I'm trying to find a provider who does GFE and also willing to shower together.  You know those hot sexy showers with a lot of foreplay and soapy fun.  The search function didnt work that well combining those two together.  I know there are many ladies who offer GFE and I've come across one or two who will shower together but not both.  I have found one but she seemed to be one of those with who can be a real whack job if you say one thing wrong.  

Wack job? Not good unless you got a few props! 😀😀 

10 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Wack job? Not good unless you got a few props! 😀😀 

She seemed very moody and didn't feel like it would be a good fit.

15 minutes ago, Bigfoot257 said:

She seemed very moody and didn't feel like it would be a good fit.

Sorry to hear. We all become moody at times. I think there sometimes a bit of fear with what we do. Might want to check reviews? Some reviews say they took a shower with the provider. I know I have seen that before. 

It is an activity a provider can list in a P411 profile.  You might do a search there.

I would say try looking for shower first, then try to figure out if she meets your definition of GFE by reading reviews. GFE is subjective and may not be explicitly included in the ad or reviews.  

Sometimes it takes more than one encounter to have everything happen as you dream about remember if at first you don't succeed try try again 

This is cracking me up. Shouldn't shower be mandatory? 😂😂

6 minutes ago, Nikki Holiday said:

I don't think the OP is having trouble with a shower, but he is having trouble finding a YL to jump in there with him and start the fun.  For many it might muss their hair or makeup. 

15 hours ago, Bigfoot257 said:

I'm trying to find a provider who does GFE and also willing to shower together.  You know those hot sexy showers with a lot of foreplay and soapy fun.  The search function didnt work that well combining those two together.  I know there are many ladies who offer GFE and I've come across one or two who will shower together but not both.  I have found one but she seemed to be one of those with who can be a real whack job if you say one thing wrong.  

Maybe that "one thing wrong" that you said wasn't such a little thing. Maybe someone isn't a "whack job" but justified in their reaction. 

The easiest answer is to just ask whoever it is that you would like to see. I honestly can't imagine anyone saying no to the shower. 

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

I don't think the OP is having trouble with a shower, but he is having trouble finding a YL to jump in there with him and start the fun.  For many it might muss their hair or makeup. 

I got it the first time 😘 

2 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Maybe that "one thing wrong" that you said wasn't such a little thing. Maybe someone isn't a "whack job" but justified in their reaction. 

The easiest answer is to just ask whoever it is that you would like to see. I honestly can't imagine anyone saying no to the shower. 

I've tried that.  They say no for whatever reason

16 hours ago, JAGCS said:

It is an activity a provider can list in a P411 profile.  You might do a search there.

I see "shower" listed on p411 profiles but figured it meant that a shower was available to me afterwards but not showering together. Am I right or wrong ladies?

Some might be a little put off by a lot of special requests on the 1st date.  Find someone that meets your other criteria, have great time, then propose a wet and wild time on the second date.

7 hours ago, Nikki Holiday said:

Haha, I guess in some cases it should be

6 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Yeah, I had one provider tell me she didn't want to get her hair or face wet

1 hour ago, Skg said:

I see "shower" listed on p411 profiles but figured it meant that a shower was available to me afterwards but not showering together. Am I right or wrong ladies?

If you hover over shower or click on it verbiage comes up that says provider is willing to shower with client or something close to that

i originally thought it meant they had a shower

42 minutes ago, Bigfoot257 said:

Yeah, I had one provider tell me she didn't want to get her hair or face wet

Nothing better than the ride Home with a fresh face and clean wet hair to blow dry in the wind 

Some chicks just don't do shower sessions :( bummer they can get pretty steamy! 

13 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Nothing better than the ride Home with a fresh face and clean wet hair to blow dry in the wind 

Some chicks just don't do shower sessions :( bummer they can get pretty steamy! 

The ones I've seen in videos look amazing but who really has those giant showers?

24 minutes ago, Bigfoot257 said:

The ones I've seen in videos look amazing but who really has those giant showers?

My shower hold 3, 2 comfortably. It even has a seat available. 😜

4 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

I hope you've gotten some good use out of it with some of the sexy tob ladies

Here is the exact verbiage:

shower.JPG

So search for that and take a meeting!  Of course it doesn't say she'll take a shower with you, just that she is willing to take a shower.

I'm not getting in the shower with you but I will give you a shower! :D

2 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

I'm not getting in the shower with you but I will give you a shower! :D

If that means the golden type ill pass your info onto my buddy he's into that.

I have an outcall location that has giant tubs and showers.  I also tend to do a lot of overnights so take it with a grain of salt.  I also love mutually soapy shower time and for me this is much easier to achieve in the morning and depends on how well the session went or if it is a repeat session.  It all comes down to comfort level and that is hard to achieve at the beginning of your very first session.

Hopefully you'll get some PMs otherwise I'd recommend cultivating a rapport with a solid GFE provider across several sessions and once you click politely invite her to join you in the shower.  If you can afford it try a multi-hour or even overnight session she has time to do her hair afterwards.

14 hours ago, JAGCS said:

Here is the exact verbiage:

shower.JPG

So search for that and take a meeting!  Of course it doesn't say she'll take a shower with you, just that she is willing to take a shower.

While it says this I am guessing many YLs don't read what it means or still consider it to imply a shower is available for you and not necessarily with you. I have politely invited and been politely turned down though this was in the P411 list. No biggie. Though the mutual shower was not enjoyed, I still had a damn good time! If showering together is a big deal, keep searching but don't forget to enjoy the ride along your path!

16 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

15 hours ago, Bigfoot257 said:

I hope you've gotten some good use out of it with some of the sexy tob ladies

But of course 😏

On 11/3/2017 at 11:46 AM, Lucy Kitten said:

I have to agree with Lucy on this one.

Find a lady you might be interested in and reach out to her as to your shower fetish or preference...... You might be surprised as to what awaits you!

All of the ladies here love a man that's nice smelling, polite and squealing clean! 

Have FUN!