Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chrissy

Aaarrghhhh Reference Request

6 posts in this topic

I have done this 20+ times Yet I cannot find my most rent client ref request:( says I have one And its not anywhere in my Profile to be found :( Not the first time This simple Task has Proven to be difficult for me. Is there something Or an Area in the profile I am missing ??

I had to do it twice, I got the notification and it took me to my profile on the ad side but then I had to select my profile again for it to appear. 

5 hours ago, Chrissy said:

I have done this 20+ times Yet I cannot find my most rent client ref request:( says I have one And its not anywhere in my Profile to be found :( Not the first time This simple Task has Proven to be difficult for me. Is there something Or an Area in the profile I am missing ??

There is one pending, you may be pulling a cached page, try refreshing. We sent you a pm..

Pending Reference Requests from TOB Clients

18 minutes ago, TheWhisperer said:

There is one pending, you may be pulling a cached page, try refreshing. We sent you a pm..

Pending Reference Requests from TOB Clients

Got it!! Thank you much😄 I will remember that 

6 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

I had to do it twice, I got the notification and it took me to my profile on the ad side but then I had to select my profile again for it to appear. 

Yes. This worked...

3 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Got it!! Thank you much😄 I will remember that 

2 hours ago, Leonalune said:

Yes. This worked...

Great, awesome, sorry about the difficulty