Raine-7379

Happy one year Hoversary..

25 posts in this topic

I am celebrating my one year Hoversary  in Manhattan....

Cheers ladies and gentlemen for an amazing year.

Do you remember your hobby or anniversary?  

always remember important dates they always bring back memories mostly fun ones

I really don't.  I can'e even tell you the year. Around 8-9 years ago. But it's been a great ride.

It's not like I put notches in my dick to keep track, but luckily P411 keeps track to the day and informs me that I have been a sporting gent for 7 years, 3 months and 0 days.  I never really thought about having a Johniversary (or Trickiversary, if you prefer), but Rainey got me thinking - maybe I should honor my upcoming Johniversary - maybe a doubles date with a couple of my favorites, doing unmentionable things with a cake and candles B)

Thanks Rainey - I'm always looking for another reason to celebrate!

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 9:29 PM, Bit Banger said:

September, 1967

With total respect to your long career, you must have been either a very motivated young man or you are old as dust itself.  Heck, I'm nearly as old as dust and I was still a virgin in 1967, much less a virgin to the sporting endeavors.

I guess that makes me a youngster!

YAY Me!

OK, why do my knees still make that creepy creaking noise?

:cool:

I lost my virginity the night Neil Armstrong first walked in the moon....July 1969

7 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I lost my virginity the night Neil Armstrong first walked in the moon....July 1969

That puts a whole new spin on the term "to the moon"!

FTR,. I was in grade school in 1967.

We have the same time frame for anniversary..... it's been a very

" enlightening" year in this new chapter of life....

4 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

We have the same time frame for anniversary..... it's been a very

" enlightening" year in this new chapter of life....

I think we  are only days apart.... Time to celebrate!!  

First time I "hobbied" was in 1959 in Mexico. Although I was in Germany for a long time I never mixed with the Frauleins (was married). I started in the US with girls on the street - was before much internet stuff.  It has been a good ride and I'm grateful for all the ladies who have hosted me. I've had some qusi- long term relationships with providers and the longest is still in progress. Although I do see other providers sporadically I'm very happy with my regular.

guess I 've

On 11/2/2017 at 6:34 PM, BadBoy said:

It's not like I put notches in my dick to keep track, but luckily P411 keeps track to the day and informs me that I have been a sporting gent for 7 years, 3 months and 0 days.  I never really thought about having a Johniversary (or Trickiversary, if you prefer), but Rainey got me thinking - maybe I should honor my upcoming Johniversary - maybe a doubles date with a couple of my favorites, doing unmentionable things with a cake and candles B)

Thanks Rainey - I'm always looking for another reason to celebrate!

It sounds like you took celebrating to a whole new level.  😉😉😉. 

Manhattan was lovely, and filled with some of my favorite things. 

On 11/7/2017 at 9:17 PM, ilovewomen said:

I remember watching that on a little black and white T.V. at home. I also remember  gymnasium at school watching other "man on the moon" stuff. Funny thing watch that space stuff gave me some pretty vivid dreams too. No sex for me tho. 1969 I was only 4. 

Are we talking the anniversary of our first actual hobby experience, or the first hobby community interraction? July 2014 is when I joined my first site, August was my first booking... I guess I'm the newbie so far in this group, lol...