Longshot

Русские детки

6 posts in this topic

To be clear I find Eastern Europeans very sexy and love the accent but is it me or is there an overwhelming amount of postings from the Babes or Russia? I'm more than happy to see these beautiful women in Colorado but what;s the scoop?

Also, they seem to have a manager or scheduler with an iron mouse finger renewing the ads every 30 seconds. I mean I have to move down half a page or even click to the second page to find other YLs posting ads. (My first world problem rant for today!)

They tend to come in waves, Russion Dolls and a couple of others.  There are a number of them here now and in the near future.  My guess is there will be a lull shortly and then another wave.  I joined the Russian Dolls site so I can see the unblured photos.  Very easy to join.  I've been watching a couple of the ladies and am hoping for some new reviews from this current wave.  I will probably pull the trigger one of these days. 

Can be a hit or miss, depending on what you're looking for and your expectations. Their prices tend to be higher, I'm assuming in order to make up for their investment in coming all the way here. I've heard (and experienced) stories ranging from fantastic GFE to cold c**t. Even with the reputable agencies it is hit or miss. But a little bit of research and good ol' gut instinct will go a long way.

I just got an email titled, "More 10s than a Russian brothel!"

Unfortunately it was advertising cigars 😜