ChefyB

Very New

10 posts in this topic

Hello I am very new. I have not been with a provider yet but am very interested my problem is that i look at profiles and adds and have no way of knowing what the provider provides and what they do not. I might just be missing something but figured it was worth a shot asking here

The profiles often have links to P411 pages, or websites, which may have that information. Also, if she has reviews, they are usually linked in her profile, and those are quite helpful. Good luck!

Read, read, and read some more. There is plenty of info out there if you take the time to find it. 

Also, you might want to abandon your current screen name and think of a new one. I would be freaked out if someone named deep gore wanted to meet, just sayin.

You make a very valid point about the screen name Would i need to make a new account to do that ?

14 hours ago, pfunk said:

The profiles often have links to P411 pages, or websites, which may have that information. Also, if she has reviews, they are usually linked in her profile, and those are quite helpful. Good luck!

This. And if you can't find this information about a particular lady, move on to one who you can find more information about.

On 11/1/2017 at 10:11 AM, deepgore said:

You make a very valid point about the screen name Would i need to make a new account to do that ?

You can use the Contact Us link found at the very bottom of every page & submit your new screen name preference....

On 11/5/2017 at 5:12 PM, AnthointheAM said:

Law Enforcement

Bat Shit Crazy

Check out Urban Dictionary...

Lol! That is too funny! AnthointheAM is correct! You can always search urban to find those acronyms you don't recognise.

I did not know the bat shit one!!! That is hysterical!!😂😂 thought I did but was not totally sure...

Another one that cracks me up and to me is totally wrong is ATM -to me that is. 

Because that means "money machine" to me not A$$ to 👄

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki