Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lanabanksvip

New to Denver! What area is safe and not too far for clients,

8 posts in this topic

I just moved here from Houston and new to Denver.  trying to find a general area to host that's close for clients to come to. Some say I'm too far, others won't come to hotels. Eventually i will have a non hotel place. please help

DTC and downtown are both popular from an "easy to get to" standpoint.  DTC also has a really good selection of rentals.

No matter where you are located, you will always find people who say you are too far away.

Find a location that you like. If the guys are interested, they will cum.

Most areas in the metro area can be gotten to within 20-30 minutes...except during rush hour traffic.

Edited by ilovewomen

There's at least a few of us up North that need luvin' too!

1 hour ago, CountryGentleman said:

There's at least a few of us up North that need luvin' too!

True, the North guys need love too.

I can get to DTC from Broomfield in 30 mins, 45 mins at the most from Boulder to DTC.  Except during rush hour then all bets are off.

I live 25 miles from work...35 mins in the morning to get there...1 1/2 - 2 hours to get home in the evening.  Rush hour does suck.

I completely agree. I live in Thornton, but work in Parker. Some days the drive is 35 minutes, others 1 1/2 hours. People will come to you if they like what they see and who you present.

Is this where I can post free room and board for those trying to figure out where to stay in Denver? 

Staying near the lightrail is a really good way to get rid of the excuse that you are too far. It can take you anywhere roughly within 30 minutes. Also, Lyft rides are not that expensive so yes, guys giving that excuse is just that...an excuse. Find the area you want to live or work, and with good reviews plus a reputation you should do just fine.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard