Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Anyone seen this gal?

10 posts in this topic

You guys need to put the name of the gal in your title.

20 hours ago, Chrissy said:

How does a profile go unclaimed?  Just cuthat'sis all :) Something on the board thats new to me :)

A client will create a review & add to the TOB-Ad database the provider's profile info if she is not found. It would then be that providers responsibility to go through the verification process to claim the profile if she wants to, otherwise it will stay as unclaimed.

2 hours ago, Kaduk said:

A client will create a review & add to the TOB-Ad database the provider's profile info if she is not found. It would then be that providers responsibility to go through the verification process to claim the profile if she wants to, otherwise it will stay as unclaimed.

Sweet! Love the New TOB features 💙

yeah I saw her twice about a year and a half ago, first time was good, second time was ok yet she was either high or flustered the second time that is the reason there was not a 3rd time, works out of a cheap hotel , [Snip}

On 11/15/2017 at 8:14 AM, Monkey Business69 said:

yeah I saw her twice about a year and a half ago, first time was good, second time was ok yet she was either high or flustered the second time that is the reason there was not a 3rd time, works out of a cheap hotel , [Snip}

Agreed! You hit it right on. First 2 were good. 3rd visit, I was concerned about her health. Wouldn't repeat.

3rd what the other too say. She definitely went down hill quickly. It is Nikki from the post of her tob profile above. She is down out, and save yourself the time and go somewhere else!

37 minutes ago, Fun4uco said:

3rd what the other too say. She definitely went down hill quickly. It is Nikki from the post of her tob profile above. She is down out, and save yourself the time and go somewhere else!

First 2 were quite a while ago.