Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Animal Parts

14 posts in this topic

What is with all the cartoon dog and cat ears/noses/whiskers being superimposed on provider ad pics these days? It's obviously just in fun, so by all means, ladies, if the spirit moves you, go for it. I just thought I'd pass along that for me, it reminds me of the cute little girls in high school who were all tease and no action. So it carries a negative feeling as I look at ad pics. Other opinions?  

Agree.  Seeing the cartoon pictures makes me question their intelligence. As soon as I see dog noses in a picture, I move on to the next ad.

I don't claim to be a big fan of these decorations either, but they are simply indicative of the predominate age group working the biz and that age group's preferred social media and communication methods and fads.  Rather than be put out and insult their intelligence, I think a much more productive approach is to try to keep up with such things at least well enough to understand them.  If ya'all wish to get in their pants it would be best to know how to communicate first lol.  Kinda like yelling "get off my lawn ya little ...."  You are as old as you feel and think ..... so think younger!!!  Besides it beats the white out and/or blurring to hide faces.  JMHO

If she posts Dog ears and Noses maybe she wants you to "bang" her like A doberman?? 

If she posts Cat ears and Noses maybe She wants you to "paw" her  while she purrs?? 

I got Nothing for the Panda One :(

Sounds like Phil Donahue has come out of retirement. My Sensitivity Training card expired a long time ago. Fads come and go. I thought about it and I still don’t like animal parts on a pretty face.

51 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

If she posts Dog ears and Noses maybe she wants you to "bang" her like A doberman?? 

If she posts Cat ears and Noses maybe She wants you to "paw" her  while she purrs?? 

Do it now
You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals
So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel
Do it again now
You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals
So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel
Gettin' horny now

9 hours ago, inkspot said:

Sounds like Phil Donahue has come out of retirement. My Sensitivity Training card expired a long time ago. Fads come and go. I thought about it and I still don’t like animal parts on a pretty face.

This sounds like grumpy, the seventh dwarf, is complaining about something inconsequential, again. I prefer Snow White!

Image result for sexy snow white costume

Let me see now. I do read the OP asked for opinions.  A few people have over inflated egos that like to criticize others. So which one is this, Mr or Mrs Punk?

4 hours ago, inkspot said:

A few people have over inflated egos that like to criticize others.

I'm male and single, and I'd say you resemble this remark ^^^. 

I don't care whether a provider uses ears, and noses, on their pics. As I said, it's inconsequential.

Cheers! 

Edited by pfunk

16 hours ago, inkspot said:

If you are calling me sensitive, that is a first!! How am I to maintain a rep for being a prick?

Sorry Ink.  No harm or slight intended,  just a suggestion to stay up with the times.  I don't like the flower crowns or the animal parts either!!   Or facebook or twitter or instagram or ...........  But it is a matter of adjust and adapt or get left behind.  And while we are at it not crazy about Boo, and Bae and ........ but I try to adjust lol.  So far it has been very well worth it. ;)

17 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Well, for the Panda emoji, it involves olive oil and bamboo, but I really shouldn't say more.;)-

Just a more modern continuation of what began long ago..

IMG_6072.JPG

IMG_6071.JPG

On 10/28/2017 at 8:37 PM, Chrissy said:

Maybe it means if you eat her, you will be hungry again in an hour???

On 10/27/2017 at 8:37 PM, Chrissy said:

She's super cute and cuddly, but can still rip your head off if you make her mad?