Chrissy

Prime Example

14 posts in this topic

think the 4th paragraph, line 4 .. Emoji style LOL.. Doesn't mention an amount but  to me its pretty darn clear to Just What is needed ????

Hmm. I thought she was open minded until I saw her list of no’s.   :/

She has been advertising for a while now. And believe she used to advertise here as well about a year ago. Might even have a review under different name and number.

Re: donation amount: her emojis, always took that to mean PnP, not donation. Those that do take "alternative donations" tend to spell out what brand/type of donation they need. But then again, I'm probably way off.

Edited by NoCoGeezer

6 hours ago, inkspot said:

Hmm. I thought she was open minded until I saw her list of no’s.   :/

Given that she’s a sub, and that arena can get pretty dicey, her no’s seem reasonable to me.

I guess it begs the question:

Which one(s) of her no’s were a deal breaker? I ask only because if you’re into that kind of extreme crap, maybe it would be germane to let the ladies know(so they can avoid your nasty self). :rolleyes:

48 minutes ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

Given that she’s a sub, and that arena can get pretty dicey, her no’s seem reasonable to me.

Agreed!!!

Her list covers basic safety issues and clearly defines her as a sub. 

17 hours ago, Chrissy said:

think the 4th paragraph, line 4 .. Emoji style LOL.. Doesn't mention an amount but  to me its pretty darn clear to Just What is needed ????

I had to look at the ad a few (10) times before I saw it Chrissy, then it was very obvious- 2 watches - 2money bags= hh-100, hr-200. I thought the providers used roses to be less obvious.

18 hours ago, Chrissy said:

In my old operating system those Emojis only show as little squares.

5 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Agreed!!!

Her list covers basic safety issues and clearly defines her as a sub. 

Whew. That went right over my head.  That is an area “Greek” to me..

40 minutes ago, boink36 said:

In my old operating system those Emojis only show as little squares.

Then I guess you’re really getting a special Boink!:P

How is this different, or better yet, worse than a vast majority of the ads on this board that literally give you an actual dollar amount and what level of service for each? Some even lost out the specific acts for each level.