ceeu2nite

Review and being reviewed

19 posts in this topic

One day when I read reviews I saw somebody being reviewed also had written reviews. I thought I was cross eyed and mixed up both sides but no it wasn't a mistake. Now I can't remember a name, can somebody explain it?

Edited by ceeu2nite

maybe destiny? i believe i saw a review of her reviewing another girl, pfunk would no this one fir sure?

Yes, it was Destiny. There are several YL who enjoy both flavors. As I recall all that matters is that the reviewer had to pay for the session. 

8 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Yes, it was Destiny. There are several YL who enjoy both flavors. As I recall all that matters is that the reviewer had to pay for the session. 

Note/update; The review system in this latest version doesn't allow for provider reviews.

My girlfriend reviewed me before we were official. Needless to say I never let her ass go!

14 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

My girlfriend reviewed me before we were official. Needless to say I never let her ass go!

so it is possible to date after a session, sweet 😁

I didn't think one provider could review another provider...even if it was in a 3some.

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

I didn't think one provider could review another provider...even if it was in a 3some.

Well that's too bad. I'd like to have that information from a female's perspective.😁

5 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Well that's too bad. I'd like to have that information from a female's perspective.😁

Audrey, I will attempt that perspective.

If I were to review a man, I would say mention mainly if he was on time, or not.  Are his pictures accurate, or were they taken years ago before all those ball games in front of the tube got to his waistline . Is he within 5 years of his stated age? Did he perform the items on his menu as I requested, with great attitude? would I call him again, or why I wouldn't. 

Just the facts. All a person needs to know. I would leave the floral writing of reviews to guys like DM

1 hour ago, Jez UaBriain said:

Audrey, I will attempt that perspective.

If I were to review a man, I would say mention mainly if he was on time, or not.  Are his pictures accurate, or were they taken years ago before all those ball games in front of the tube got to his waistline . Is he within 5 years of his stated age? Did he perform the items on his menu as I requested, with great attitude? would I call him again, or why I wouldn't. 

Just the facts. All a person needs to know. I would leave the floral writing of reviews to guys like DM

So, you wouldn’t mention penis size?😆😆😆

3 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Sure, just kick a guy when he's down. :P

8 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Only if he lied to me about it.;) And of course we know that guys would never lie about their pecker size, oh hell no !

I think it is because I use the metric scale when forced to state the size of the little guy.

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

I think it is because I use the metric scale when forced to state the size of the little guy.

So, do you use mm or cm? 😜

On 10/27/2017 at 5:37 PM, BadBoy said:

:D

aZRkeMm.jpg

On 10/25/2017 at 2:19 PM, Kaduk said:

Note/update; The review system in this latest version doesn't allow for provider reviews.

Back to OP, I now remember what has happened. I saw The Naughty Professor being reviewed and Naughty Professor had written reviews, I mixed up these 2 individuals as the same on both sides but heck close enough .. no wonder I thought I was cross eyed.

Hey Naughty Professor, have you seen The Naughty Professor lately?

On 10/28/2017 at 9:26 PM, boink36 said:

:D

aZRkeMm.jpg

Totally stole that.