Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
johnnybgood

New review category?

10 posts in this topic

I'd like to offer a new review category for us Gentlemen to use, for those of you acronym people I'd call it "IA" for Immaculate Appearance, because for you ladies who spend all that time preparing for us you should be rewarded or acknowledged for your hard work.

I've had a couple recent examples of that lately for me and oh my God how perfect every inch of these ladies were, nothing out of place, smooth as a baby's bottom, sweet smelling like a bouquet of flowers!

But we've all seen the opposite as well and while I'm not trying to speak badly of any ladies who don't prepare as much for us I do want to highlight the ladies that do, thank you ladies, I for one do appreciate your "off the clock" work as much as your on the clock efforts.

😘😘😘😘

4 hours ago, johnnybgood said:

I'd like to offer a new review category for us Gentlemen to use, for those of you acronym people I'd call it "IA" for Immaculate Appearance, because for you ladies who spend all that time preparing for us you should be rewarded or acknowledged for your hard work.

I've had a couple recent examples of that lately for me and oh my God how perfect every inch of these ladies were, nothing out of place, smooth as a baby's bottom, sweet smelling like a bouquet of flowers!

But we've all seen the opposite as well and while I'm not trying to speak badly of any ladies who don't prepare as much for us I do want to highlight the ladies that do, thank you ladies, I for one do appreciate your "off the clock" work as much as your on the clock efforts.

😘😘😘😘

I am sure That You mean $100% well, but In All reality Love. us woman Do NOT prep just for You. Its something we enjoy. We spend money and Time on for US. Even before this business I took Very very good care of my self as I am sure Most ladies here do as well. Infact I just left a salon Friday  and Have had Zero plans to see Anyone for the weekend or beginning of the week. I just wanted the weekly pampering  ;) When a woman feels good about herself, her life or content with herself, We tend to show it More than Guys do. Hair, nails, wax, bubbly actions ,specials ect ect..  Our lives are Fabulous and we want to share that with you. 

Not to knock you love but just an insight to our world a bit :)

Do get his point. Had some "models ' show up looking like they haven't combed their hair or bathed in weeks. LOVE it when a lady pampers herself.

34 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Do get his point. Had some "models ' show up looking like they haven't combed their hair or bathed in weeks. LOVE it when a lady pampers herself.

I just can't Fathom a young lady in this business or just in life general not wanting to look her best or having a dirty incall, and when you're being paid for your companionship, I just think it automatically comes with the territory.. shame on ladies that don't take that step, Clean it Up!! Men have started Wars over our Stuff, its important to keep that balance in life LOL 

That is really sweet of you to notice, and give credit where credit is due. I try to present myself as I appear in my pics. Who wants a disappointed client? You guys are spending a great deal of funds, you deserve the best if you are giving your best. 

3 hours ago, Chrissy said:

I just can't Fathom a young lady in this business or just in life general not wanting to look her best or having a dirty incall, and when you're being paid for your companionship, I just think it automatically comes with the territory.. shame on ladies that don't take that step, Clean it Up!! Men have started Wars over our Stuff, its important to keep that balance in life LOL 

Run into it more often than not. :(

7 hours ago, Chrissy said:

I am sure That You mean $100% well, but In All reality Love. us woman Do NOT prep just for You. Its something we enjoy. We spend money and Time on for US. Even before this business I took Very very good care of my self as I am sure Most ladies here do as well. Infact I just left a salon Friday  and Have had Zero plans to see Anyone for the weekend or beginning of the week. I just wanted the weekly pampering  ;) When a woman feels good about herself, her life or content with herself, We tend to show it More than Guys do. Hair, nails, wax, bubbly actions ,specials ect ect..  Our lives are Fabulous and we want to share that with you. 

Not to knock you love but just an insight to our world a bit :)

Love that Chrissy! You are one lady who I need not ever ask, so what do you do for yourself in life?! We all need to do special things to take care of ourselves in life. ❤❤ Not always about spending money either. I love walking! Catching up with friends. 😘😘

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

For the gent who meets with a lady who is NOT well kept up....here are some tactful escape comments.

1. Oh, I did not realize today was your chemo-therapy day...lets reschedule.

2. Are you ok?? I heard about the fish market bombing on the news.....you must have been very close.....just rest for now.

3. Crap! I got it backwards...I thought it was session TODAY, and clean the garage TOMORROW.

4. Hey! You really are "the girl next door!".....then again, I live next door to a Hospice.

5. I suddenly am thinking that the question on your booking form "Any Special Requests?" was WAY more important than it seemed at the time.

6. Damn....one of us must have the wrong time......I know I did not book a Walking Dead Fantasy session.

7. You do realize that "Don't go to any trouble" is just kind of an expression, right?

8. So...what's the last thing you remember before they slammed the car-trunk shut?

9. Wow...your reviews were right...your photo's really DON'T do you justice....unfortunately, though justice may be blind...I'm not.

10. What say we do this next week after they turn your utilities back on?

I agree cleanliness of incall and self is essential, but who needs another "category" that is left in its default "yes" even when not true (like pics accurate - yes. Ummm on many occasions even Stevie Wonder would notice they are not).  Better to simply state it in the text of the review. 

13 hours ago, Admiral C said:

For the gent who meets with a lady who is NOT well kept up....here are some tactful escape comments.

1. Oh, I did not realize today was your chemo-therapy day...lets reschedule.

2. Are you ok?? I heard about the fish market bombing on the news.....you must have been very close.....just rest for now.

3. Crap! I got it backwards...I thought it was session TODAY, and clean the garage TOMORROW.

4. Hey! You really are "the girl next door!".....then again, I live next door to a Hospice.

5. I suddenly am thinking that the question on your booking form "Any Special Requests?" was WAY more important than it seemed at the time.

6. Damn....one of us must have the wrong time......I know I did not book a Walking Dead Fantasy session.

7. You do realize that "Don't go to any trouble" is just kind of an expression, right?

8. So...what's the last thing you remember before they slammed the car-trunk shut?

9. Wow...your reviews were right...your photo's really DON'T do you justice....unfortunately, though justice may be blind...I'm not.

10. What say we do this next week after they turn your utilities back on?

Lmfaooo 😂🙈